Johnny bones Jones

Do any of these guys have the grappling/wrestling advantage to stop Jones from taking them down and have the referee save their lives? Ok.

Walker would smash Jones in 30 seconds and do backflips over his body. Jones wants none of him, he'd rather fight bums like Anthony Smith.

Yup, you read that right. Johnny Walker is the man to take out Bones
Thanks height and reach + power = nightmare for Bones

I TOLD EVERYONE THAT! BONES IS SHIT. EVEN WITH ALL THE PICOGRAMS HE WOULD GET SLEPT BY WALKER. HE NEVER FOUGHT SOMEONE AS TALL AND ATHLETIC AND WILD, AND YOUNG AS WALKER. EVER.....

I don't think Jon is a big drinker, he's more of a coke and turnibol kinda guy
And when he does drink, it's 100 tequila shots with Platinum Perry
Mike-Perry-1-696x399.png

Should've kept those glasses on

He needs a few wins over top 10 guys before he gets a chance but DAMN this dude is good! Give him Glover or Gustaffson maybe

Jones wouldn't stand with him which I think is a first for Jon. He's said himself that he has no power in his hands and Walker definitely does.
This is ultimately what decides the fight. If Walker can defend the take downs or at least stand right back up without taking much damage, then shit can get real for Jon again (Gus 1).

Watching some of Walker's older fights, he likes to do the Plum Clinch but I wonder how that would work vs Jon and if he would even try it. Anyone got more insight on this scenario?

Walker would smash Jones in 30 seconds and do backflips over his body. Jones wants none of him, he'd rather fight bums like Anthony Smith.

Kind of like GSP fighting geriatric Bisping, while ducking Whittaker, Yoel and T Wood?

LOL Bones via GOATNESS rnd2

I TOLD EVERYONE THAT! BONES IS SHIT. EVEN WITH ALL THE PICOGRAMS HE WOULD GET SLEPT BY WALKER. HE NEVER FOUGHT SOMEONE AS TALL AND ATHLETIC AND WILD, AND YOUNG AS WALKER. EVER.....

Bones has never been beaten by another man in the octagon, but he's shit?

Lol so what does that make guys like GSP not only lost many times, but who tap to strikes? LOL

Keep praying and hoping for Bones downfall. If you wish upon enough shooting stars, it may just happen one day...

Lol so what does that make guys like GSP not only lost many times, but who tap to strikes? LOL

Keep praying and hoping for Bones downfall. If you wish upon enough shooting stars, it may just happen one day...

Never mentioned GSP DUMBFUCK LOL Kids salty

Its okay mate. Stay hating and hoping defeat on this rising LHW GOAT.. You know its coming.. eventually for little Jonny bones jones :( Its coming LOL. He going night night soon

Bones is thanking God that WalkGOAT just injured himself :/

Back