Johnny Walker is FOR REAL!!

I want to see him against Jones, no matter the result of tonight’s main event.

Hahahah, he's a contender and we still don't know anything about his cardio, chin, grappling, or really anything other than he's explosive, has good feints, and hits hard.
See Ngannou, Francis

I'm on the Walker wagon btw

At 6'6" it shouldn't be long before half of Sherdog is claiming he's ducking HW.

Pffft where have you been, the new thing is for big LHW's to call out MW's like Jones did to Israel

Title shot please

Oezdemir got one for doing less

That's 3 sick Ko's (competition not great) but he's fucking exciting
True . Jones has whiped out the lhw division = at this point it doesn’t matter who they feed to jones next .

Has the physical tools to beat Jon jones

until the moment jones gets him down...that all that stand up skill is for nothing...jones will have him on his back within a round...

Jones already wants to fight him.... say's his name as someone he see's fighting.

:39

That was before tonight tho...wonder if he has changed his mind..

Im mostly feeding the hype fire tho lol jones will fight anyone

Now we can know what the average sherdogger would do in the UFC. 6'6" 5% body fat, A-level athlete, etc.

Does anybody on earth think Anthony Smith would give Jones a tougher time than injured shoulder Johnny Walker would? Dude is fucking amazing.

Why was this thread called "Johnny Walkers career is over"?

Not sure that we learned much about Walker tonight other than he continues to have a great knee. Cirkunov went in terrified and ducked right into a knee. He should hve used kicks to work Walker’s legs, then go high and give him something to consider before ducking for a takedown. Cirmunov took one(brutal) knee and wanted out.

Dude's got moves.

Great win for JW. Still have no clue, how he will do against top guys. Again JW shows he is tough.

See Ngannou, Francis

I'm on the Walker wagon btw

I'm on the wagon too, I'm just pointing out there are so many unanswered questions about his game. lol, that's not his fault though.

Really exciting guy, cannot wait for his next fight. He is such a character too, hopefully he isn't injured too bad because of that stupidity.

Back