Media Johnny Walker Rips UFC Champ Jan Blachowicz: 'He's Not Really Skillful' - The MMA Hour

Santos and Walker a both embarassement for their divisions.

-Santos is on a 3 fights losing streak and looked like a shadow of his former self yet he is number 5
-Walker is just a meme fighter with no cardio,chin,heart technique or process. He still is number 10

Walker last 2 fights were meme material and showed how shallow and shamefull LHW is.

Ariel's the basic bitch of angles good lord, finish reading those crazy cliffs when I wake back up cheers.

If Walker believes Jan is not skillful than he's dumber than I thought, Jan is competent everywhere and has far more tools than Walker.

The same people slating him here. Are the same who were making threads for months saying he was going to dethrone Jones lol

How many more people Jan will need to beat before being properly recognized.
Not going to happen for the exact reasons you mentioned in your last sentence + he’s a Pole without an aesthetically pleasing fighting style.

worst thing is; he’s also already like 38 and will probably start losing soon.

Video is timestamped when he starts talking about Jan.

*Thread title is the same as the title of the video. Don't shoot the messenger.

Long Cliffs (doing them for the first time, tried to be accurate, probably too much lol):
-
Ariel mentioned Johnny phenomenal shape and Johnny said that he can do even better.
- Then he asked about the secret behind this kind of shape and Walker responded "Focus, commitment, nutritionist, training, good sleep - I live like a champion, so I look like the champion".
- Heelwani asked if he didn't do those things in the past and Johnny confirmed saying he wasn't mature back then. He was like a boy, now he's like a man.
- Ariel asked if that means his dancing and whatnot is over, but he denied it. These antics are who Johnny Walker is, but he's taking himself more serious now. He will still celebrate, but no more injuries because of that.
- Helwani asked what led to these changes, Johnny responded "I just grow up a little bit. I'm more serious about my career. I found a good gym, a good coach, made my circle of people better"
- Ariel asked about SBG, how long has he been there and if he feels it's the final stop for him "About 2 years. I'm a walker my friend, but I settled down there with my coach, my girlfriend and I live there. It's my home now".
- Walker proceeds then to say that he needs to go back to the Russia because his brother who's also a MMA fighter (heavyweight) is living there. Brazil is on his schedule too, so he can meet with his family.
- His brother name is Valter "The Clean Monster" Ignasio. He's a clean monster because he's free of steroids. His Tapology page is here: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/267496-valter-rui-the-clean-monster
- The Clean Monster will come to train with him in Ireland after his visa will be ready.
- Johnny confirmed that John Kavanagh (McGregor trainer) will be in his corner in his fight against Santos. There will be also his two other coaches and Michel Pereira - The UFC fighter.
- Heelwani asked about Michel and Walker said that he lives in Vegas, he met him almost 3 years ago and they became very good friends.
- Ariel asked why did he choose SBG and Johnny responded saying "John Kavanagh is a really good coach, he's very smart and he doesn't teach you bullshit, but things that will work. He's very serious and committed to his fighters. He wants to make another champion, so I'm glad I met him".
- Helwani asked about his 13 months layoff "I tore my peck during my preparations to Jimmy Crute fight and I needed surgery. I learned what to do to prevent injuries and came back stronger. I'm different fighter, I'm different human being, I'm different Walker".
- Ariel asked about his feelings towards people who were downplaying him after his 2 fight losing skid "I don't really care. There was some true constructive criticism and I asked myself 'what I can change to do better'. I realized what I needed to do, I did it and I'm better".
- Heelwani then talked about Jan and Glover, pointed out that Walker is only 29 and asked how far he thinks he is from the top guys "After this fight I hope I can get top five guys like Jiri Prochazka. Thiago fight will prove that I'm ready. Maybe I will need one more fight, but I'm coming to smesh all of these guys and become a champion".
- Ariel asked about his blonde hair, Walker said that his fiancee did it for him and then they talked a little bit about his engagement. He said he proposed to her while shooting UFC countdown, but it's not there yet and he can't wait to see it.
- Helwani asked if he has problem fighting another Brazilians. Johhny responded saying that it's not a problem, it's just sport and he is happy that so many Brazilians are in the UFC.
- Ariel then asked Walker if he's impressed with Jan "Depends on the performance I'm gonna have against Thiago. If I'm gonna beat the guy that beat the champion that's gonna mean a lot to me. Jan is though, he's good but...I can beat him, 100%".
- Heelwani follows up saying that it doesn't seem that he's very impressed with Jan "Umm...not really. He's not really skillful, he's strong, he's tough, I respect him. He's a champion, right? He beat Adesanya, got the belt, he's doing great, but I can do better".
- Wild Michel Pereira arrives with some video games. Johnny said that they gonna play some video games on PS5.
- Ariel asked how he's gonna beat Thiago Santos "I'm ready. I went throught the hell during the camp and I hope he went as well. Hell is my home, I've been there many times - out of my comfort zone. If he's gonna bring it I'm gonna be like "thank you my friend", because I'm ready for this. I don't wanna finish the fight so quickly, I wanna put a very good show for the people. I want to show my heart, my technique and everything. I hope for the very good fight, maybe even fight of the year".
- Helwani continued asking about his 'going through the hell' mentality and Walker responded "I've been in the hell so many times. I got into the fight, all the hard work and puff...done. I'm asking myself 'what?!' I've been through this hell every fucking week, I want to fight, I want to taste the blood in my mouth, I wanna uggrhhh!".
- Ariel loved it and asked Johnny about his opinion on recent Jon Jones situation "I feel a little bit sad for him. I think he needs help, he seems like a cool guy. I don't know his personal life, but he looks like he needs help. It's not good for the sport, it's not good for his marriage. He's my dream fight, but it's not gonna happen if he's gonna continue bullshit like that".
- Helwani praises Walker for his improved English and says he can't wait to see new Johnny Walker on Saturday.

Appreciate the effort on these cliffs, raising my coffee to you this morning Sherbro!

Rockhold said that too. That Yan's tough but not skilled or technical. I don't agree. Yan doesn't seem exceptionally strong, tough or athletic compared to his peers. He's not some specimen. What he does seem to be is very skilled, technical and smart.

Video is timestamped when he starts talking about Jan.

*Thread title is the same as the title of the video. Don't shoot the messenger.

Long Cliffs (doing them for the first time, tried to be accurate, probably too much lol):
-
Ariel mentioned Johnny phenomenal shape and Johnny said that he can do even better.
- Then he asked about the secret behind this kind of shape and Walker responded "Focus, commitment, nutritionist, training, good sleep - I live like a champion, so I look like the champion".
- Heelwani asked if he didn't do those things in the past and Johnny confirmed saying he wasn't mature back then. He was like a boy, now he's like a man.
- Ariel asked if that means his dancing and whatnot is over, but he denied it. These antics are who Johnny Walker is, but he's taking himself more serious now. He will still celebrate, but no more injuries because of that.
- Helwani asked what led to these changes, Johnny responded "I just grow up a little bit. I'm more serious about my career. I found a good gym, a good coach, made my circle of people better"
- Ariel asked about SBG, how long has he been there and if he feels it's the final stop for him "About 2 years. I'm a walker my friend, but I settled down there with my coach, my girlfriend and I live there. It's my home now".
- Walker proceeds then to say that he needs to go back to the Russia because his brother who's also a MMA fighter (heavyweight) is living there. Brazil is on his schedule too, so he can meet with his family.
- His brother name is Valter "The Clean Monster" Ignasio. He's a clean monster because he's free of steroids. His Tapology page is here: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/267496-valter-rui-the-clean-monster
- The Clean Monster will come to train with him in Ireland after his visa will be ready.
- Johnny confirmed that John Kavanagh (McGregor trainer) will be in his corner in his fight against Santos. There will be also his two other coaches and Michel Pereira - The UFC fighter.
- Heelwani asked about Michel and Walker said that he lives in Vegas, he met him almost 3 years ago and they became very good friends.
- Ariel asked why did he choose SBG and Johnny responded saying "John Kavanagh is a really good coach, he's very smart and he doesn't teach you bullshit, but things that will work. He's very serious and committed to his fighters. He wants to make another champion, so I'm glad I met him".
- Helwani asked about his 13 months layoff "I tore my peck during my preparations to Jimmy Crute fight and I needed surgery. I learned what to do to prevent injuries and came back stronger. I'm different fighter, I'm different human being, I'm different Walker".
- Ariel asked about his feelings towards people who were downplaying him after his 2 fight losing skid "I don't really care. There was some true constructive criticism and I asked myself 'what I can change to do better'. I realized what I needed to do, I did it and I'm better".
- Heelwani then talked about Jan and Glover, pointed out that Walker is only 29 and asked how far he thinks he is from the top guys "After this fight I hope I can get top five guys like Jiri Prochazka. Thiago fight will prove that I'm ready. Maybe I will need one more fight, but I'm coming to smesh all of these guys and become a champion".
- Ariel asked about his blonde hair, Walker said that his fiancee did it for him and then they talked a little bit about his engagement. He said he proposed to her while shooting UFC countdown, but it's not there yet and he can't wait to see it.
- Helwani asked if he has problem fighting another Brazilians. Johhny responded saying that it's not a problem, it's just sport and he is happy that so many Brazilians are in the UFC.
- Ariel then asked Walker if he's impressed with Jan "Depends on the performance I'm gonna have against Thiago. If I'm gonna beat the guy that beat the champion that's gonna mean a lot to me. Jan is though, he's good but...I can beat him, 100%".
- Heelwani follows up saying that it doesn't seem that he's very impressed with Jan "Umm...not really. He's not really skillful, he's strong, he's tough, I respect him. He's a champion, right? He beat Adesanya, got the belt, he's doing great, but I can do better".
- Wild Michel Pereira arrives with some video games. Johnny said that they gonna play some video games on PS5.
- Ariel asked how he's gonna beat Thiago Santos "I'm ready. I went throught the hell during the camp and I hope he went as well. Hell is my home, I've been there many times - out of my comfort zone. If he's gonna bring it I'm gonna be like "thank you my friend", because I'm ready for this. I don't wanna finish the fight so quickly, I wanna put a very good show for the people. I want to show my heart, my technique and everything. I hope for the very good fight, maybe even fight of the year".
- Helwani continued asking about his 'going through the hell' mentality and Walker responded "I've been in the hell so many times. I got into the fight, all the hard work and puff...done. I'm asking myself 'what?!' I've been through this hell every fucking week, I want to fight, I want to taste the blood in my mouth, I wanna uggrhhh!".
- Ariel loved it and asked Johnny about his opinion on recent Jon Jones situation "I feel a little bit sad for him. I think he needs help, he seems like a cool guy. I don't know his personal life, but he looks like he needs help. It's not good for the sport, it's not good for his marriage. He's my dream fight, but it's not gonna happen if he's gonna continue bullshit like that".
- Helwani praises Walker for his improved English and says he can't wait to see new Johnny Walker on Saturday.

We need cliffs for your cliffs!

but seriously... good effort. thanks.

Crazy that Jan is still underrated even by fighters. He has a solid skillset, so absolutely he's skillful, he's just a very meat and potatoes fighter, substance over style. Nothing flashy, but very effective, and the Adesanya fight is ample proof of that.

WillingInexperiencedBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

JointWeightyGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

LMFAO

Really tells more than a 1000 words. And damn was this KO savage from Jan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back