Johnny Walker vs Jon Jones

Same night or different night?

• Total voters
Thats the point I'm trying to make. Jon has cleaned the division. Give him someone fearless that he hasn't beat already.
You act like walker won’t freeze either, there’s consequences to being aggressive to like a guy like jones.

There isn't going to be anyone 2-3 fights down the road either.

Let Jones beat Santos and someone else while Walker wins a few more at the bare minimum.

IMO you might as well save him and play him in a Jones fight when he is more matured and seasoned and not threatening himself with post-fight celebrations.

It's too soon. He needs a top 10+top 5 win before being granted a title shot...

Giving Johnny Walker a title fight now would not end well for him.

If the fight happens now Jones just walks straight through him, takes him down and finishes it on the ground in a round.
Walker has beaten no one that gets him anywhere near a title shot.
Lol I just remember when everyone was saying the same thing about Jon Jones himself. But yes Jones is one of if not the only guy right now you can say is on another level.

Johnie Walker against Gus first, then he gets a title shot.

If Gus beats Walker (which he wouldn't), you wanna see Gus vs Jon III? No, I didn't think so.

Get him in there while he's young and fearless.

To soon, I hate Jones but the guy is on a completely different level. Looking forward to the test results though.

Walker as good as he is needs more Octagon time,this is one fighter i hope is not rushed into a fight with Jones because in terms of big fight experience Jones is light years ahead and it will show.

If Gus beats Walker (which he wouldn't), you wanna see Gus vs Jon III? No, I didn't think so.

Get him in there while he's young and fearless.

I mean, he haves to go trough someone first. Hes not even top 10 and he has not fought anyone from the top 10 either... He just looked impressive against a guy who have lost 3 of his 4 last fights against people that is not very relevant to the division.

Control your hype brother, honestly.

It's too soon. He needs a top 10+top 5 win before being granted a title shot...

I like this. Too soon and Walker won't have his best game in a JBJ fight. We want the best of Walker when he fights Jones.
Walker is funky, skilled, and confident enough to bring home the belt. A heck of a fight for us fans.

Walker as good as he is needs more Octagon time,this is one fighter i hope is not rushed into a fight with Jones because in terms of big fight experience Jones is light years ahead and it will show.

The longer Walker fights in the UFC, the more scared he'll get of Jones. Put him in there now so he doesnt freeze and get scared

Of the fighters we know, I believe Walker is the guy who can beat Jones.

I'd like to see Walker get past 2 more 205ers... Gus and Reyes

If the fight happens now Jones just walks straight through him, takes him down and finishes it on the ground in a round.
Walker has beaten no one that gets him anywhere near a title shot.

Dude, you’re talking in absolutes. Yeah, he hasn’t beaten anyone in top 5, but he has beaten a couple good guys. Not just beaten... smashed. One more fight and he’s next.

Walker is still pretty raw but he's massive and fast. I think he'd catch Jon with something heavy.

He might, it is the fight game after all and I 100% recognize that everyone can lose. It would be one of the biggest wins in MMA history if he could pull it off since Jones is effectively 25-0 or 26-0 and has been champion since he was 23 years old. This is just my opinion but Walker would have to get it done early, like Round 1 because if Jones ever trips him down just once, I think he's screwed.

He might, it is the fight game after all and I 100% recognize that everyone can lose. It would be one of the biggest wins in MMA history if he could pull it off since Jones is effectively 25-0 or 26-0 and has been champion since he was 23 years old. This is just my opinion but Walker would have to get it done early, like Round 1 because if Jones ever trips him down just once, I think he's screwed.

I agree with your post, especially the bolded.

That's when I think Walker would get it done. He reminds me of a LHW early-career Aldo. Elite striker.

Well, going full retard on Jones with no plan of lasting more than two minutes, win or lose, hasn't been tried yet...

th

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-3_13-15-9.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-3_13-15-9.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1
fuck that shit. kid is too green and muthafuckin mahhettaahh deserves a crack.

Back