Media Jon Anik ain't worried about Colby: "I never felt particularly threatened"

People that like Colby are much weirder than those that cheer for Jon Jones or Conor, tbh. The only worse fanbase is Dana bootlickers.

I doubt Scheme Jean ever felt particularly threatened by the NWO, either.

He's about that life...

20190425_7A22U9HC3ZxVJeH.png

Like anyone actually believes Colby wants to or would harm him....

Honestly, I don't like Anik because of this shit... he creates storylines about things to create drama for the UFC. I'm sure her really believes Colby wants to really hurt him....

People that like Colby are much weirder than those that cheer for Jon Jones or Conor, tbh. The only worse fanbase is Dana bootlickers.

How is it weird to appreciate a good troll that triggers the fuck out of people?

The butthurt he causes is hilarious.

Anik is a pussy
Colby is playing his dumb act
I wouldn't mind watching Bernie get slept by someone simply for his branding of "ONE MORE SLEEP"
I will forever hate him for that line

Colby has been crossing lines and being a POS in general to get attention because he has the charisma of a snail. The fact he has any support outside of trolls on the internet is an embarrassment to MMA fans.

And to the dorks saying anyone who critiques Colby’s antics is a “mark”

Everyone knows Colby is completely playing a character, it doesn’t matter, being racist, being toxic about politics, involving people’s kids/kids moms is fucked up.

It’s not good promotion, it’s “bad heat” as wrestlers would call it back in the day. If Colby pulled the shit he has pulled without someone’s approval back in the territory days someone would beaten him within an inch of his life and he would have been blacklisted from the business.

Lol as he should. Colby is probably the least intimidating MMA fighter in the UFC.

And he literally calls cops if gets in altercations in public Lol. That alone says he'll never do shit lol.

Colby has been crossing lines and being a POS in general to get attention because he has the charisma of a snail. The fact he has any support outside of trolls on the internet is an embarrassment to MMA fans.

And to the dorks saying anyone who critiques Colby’s antics is a “mark”

Everyone knows Colby is completely playing a character, it doesn’t matter, being racist, being toxic about politics, involving people’s kids/kids moms is fucked up.

It’s not good promotion, it’s “bad heat” as wrestlers would call it back in the day. If Colby pulled the shit he has pulled without someone’s approval back in the territory days someone would beaten him within an inch of his life and he would have been blacklisted from the business.

And this is why Colby is getting the title shot.

And why I love him.

And this is why Colby is getting the title shot.

And why I love him.

Yeah I mean there will always be a small audience of people who want that sort of thing.

It’s a small audience though, he is getting the TS because the UFC is becoming a complete joke. Colby doesn’t move the needle as far as PPV sales are concerned, he gets cheap heat online and the UFC confuses that as being good for business… they care so little about good matchmaking these days that they’ll make the company look like a joke to sell an extra 1000 PPVs.

Hopefully they see how even casuals know Colby doesn’t deserve the shot, if they aren’t just stubborn they’ll see the response that got online and go another direction.

Well ya. It couldn’t be more clear that Colby says things for attention. Not because he intends on doing them and/or believes them.

Back