Media Jon Anik tired of negativity from MMA fans, might leave in 2026

This guy is such a fuckin diva, like when he cried that Colby said he will kill him, man stfu you've got a cushy ass job and an easy life, stop whining about stupid shit. What does being 45 have to do with having to leave your job over mean comments, how about don't read comments you donkey? Calling people 'lowest common denominator' and 'casuals' like some fuckin snob isn't going to help your comment section either.

He isn't wrong and pretty easy to see where he is coming from.

This sport is so driven by the internet and the internet if filled with asshat clowns.

Well, there are plenty. There are amateur rec leagues all over the place, and in every city and town with the facilities to accommodate them. It's quite common. Get a group together, rent out the facility for a few hours every week and play. Especially for Hockey and Baseball.

Field hockey and softball maybe.

I don't think you guys understand how monumental of a loss this would be to the UFC! If he leaves how will we know about all the ongoing custody battles?

This guy is such a fuckin diva, like when he cried that Colby said he will kill him, man stfu you've got a cushy ass job and an easy life, stop whining about stupid shit. What does being 45 have to do with having to leave your job over mean comments, how about don't read comments you donkey? Calling people 'lowest common denominator' and 'casuals' like some fuckin snob isn't going to help your comment section either.

Yeah, man, he should find stupid comments like yours fulfilling! How dare he think about doing something that has at least a slightly less boorish crowd!

Reading the cawlments? Water weed dune hair?

giphy.gif

Anik is from Boston. He's going to pretend like he's not a pig in shit with emotional and aggressive fight fans. This is a butt hurt tantrum about folks not agreeing with him on Dricus decision. Perhaps disillusioned with his career for still being "just Ken".

Reactions: HHJ
Dude just spilled his own blood into an ocean of sharks. Don't show weakness and don't read the comments goof. Can't take some social media slag get off the internet.

It's human cock fighting bruv, not sure what he was expecting.

He should go cover figure skating. I always thought he was a soyboy tool, now it's confirmed.

How big of a turd do you have to be to think you only deserve praise and cant take hate. AI getting on my last nerve.

MMA fans can only be happy with screaming bro-style announcers like Rogan. Anik is one of the few professional announcers and can find a better sport to cover.
I don’t have a horse in this race. You calling him professional tho is wild.

No. Hockey and baseball. Get out more.

There are no rec leagues for hockey or baseball where I live. Absolutely zero. There's kids baseball and other kid sports. That's it.

Possibly, people are assholes everywhere.

Nations rise and fall. Always have.
Happening on a global scale now, as opposed to isolated incidents like it used to be.

Meh.
I live way out on the sticks.
BBQ chicken is good.
The Internet shows us more than what we'd normally see but also encourages it to happen

Reactions: CPH
Yo Anik mans ,,,,lemme drop dat realness on you. Mans here can be MAD negative, #Trust. I heard you mentioning X and other socials, but we all know you were really talking about the 6ixdog, ahlie? People in these ends just bear hating on everything what mans believe, what mans say even how mans he talk... fam they was just been miserable inside. And yo if that NFL gig ain't fitting right maybe Bisping and Alan Jouban mandem hook you up with a letter of rec get you chatting it up at the Power Slap announce table,,,,,styll,,,that scene's popping off would be lit to have you there.

Bear love fams 🐻 💕 👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦

Back