Jon GOATJones responds to Dominick Reyes’ call out

who gives a rats ass about hitting some chick...she made out and got rich for that...that was the best thing to ever happen to her...

Wow, you really are a shitty person. If your parents are decent people, they are ashamed of you.

Jon "GOAT" Jones by anything he wants. Easily.
P.S.: Props to TS creating a thread with the most suitable (GOAT) nickname for Jon Jones.

Shitposter calls out one of the better posters on Sherdog.

Too funny.
original.gif

Last edited:
who gives a rats ass about hitting some chick...she made out and got rich for that...that was the best thing to ever happen to her...
Yeah that definitely justifies what he did and subsequent behavior. I would tell you to eat a dick but I know you've already had two for breakfast.

Jon "GOAT" Jones by anything he wants. Easily.
P.S.: Props to TS creating a thread with the real Jon Jones nickname.

original.gif
I imagine that is what gayarea does on his sparetime.

If this is a dig at me, it makes you sound silly, based on my post history regarding Jones.

Wow, you really are a shitty person. If your parents are decent people, they are ashamed of you.

accidents happen in life...good people sometimes do shitty things...Just sick of people always bringing that incident up...pretty much everyone over the age of 21 has at some point in their lives driven drunk...if you hit someone, it's a natural human reaction to panic...doesn't make you a bad person...people make mistakes...

People with morals. It's shows his complete disregard for other people, even when he causes the situation.

I think he has morals...I just think was in a "oh shit" mode of thinking...he knew he was in deep shit..so he panicked and got out of there...plus, he was probably high as hell and not thinking clearly...I just think what happened is what happens to many people that drink and drive or are high. they do stupid shit.

I imagine that is what gayarea does on his sparetime.

If this is a dig at me, it makes you sound silly, based on my post history regarding Jones.
No, it is based on your sherdogger ass-kissing itself... Don't tergiversate.

But he wasn't the champ for the whole 8 years which is kind of the point he was making.

yeah, who beat him during that stretch?

yeah, like I said, to all the haters, cry more.

I think he has morals...I just think was in a "oh shit" mode of thinking...he knew he was in deep shit..so he panicked and got out of there...plus, he was probably high as hell and not thinking clearly...I just think what happened is what happens to many people that drink and drive or are high. they do stupid shit.
Cool so when decided to get behind the wheel of a car drunk and crashed into a telephone pole was that an "oh shit" moment too?

Okay, so he got high, after having a prior drunk accident, crashed into a pregnant women, didn't check on her, fled the scene, came back for money or drugs, then ran again. What was he even doing with a rental car? Probably picking up some blow, again.

With all this he has the balls to spout stuff about God's plan and excuses. The guy is complete piece of shit, in and out of the cage.

8 years? He was out a 3rd of the that for suspensions, steroids, and legal issues due to hitting a pregnant woman and fleeing the scene.

Your Av...fite me irl

yeah, who beat him during that stretch?

yeah, like I said, to all the haters, cry more.​

He beat himself bruh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And no one here's got tears for Jones.

<mma1>

NVM​

Reyes looked like shit against Oezdemir

Reyes didn't even win that fight to me and apparently anyone else who had eyes. Reyes looked good before that but he will probably be one of those fighters that looks great against lower ranked but as soon as he starts fighting ranked fighters it goes to shit, kind of like Mike Perry. I say that as a Mike Perry fan.

Reyes didn't even win that fight to me and apparently anyone else who had eyes. Reyes looked good before that but he will probably be one of those fighters that looks great against lower ranked but as soon as he starts fighting ranked fighters it goes to shit, kind of like Mike Perry. I say that as a Mike Perry fan.
Could very well be true. Oezdemir isn’t exactly some kind of world beater, I don’t think too highly of his skills either. LHW is an awful division currently, probably even worse than heavyweight.

Cool so when decided to get behind the wheel of a car drunk and crashed into a telephone pole was that an "oh shit" moment too?

Okay, so he got high, after having a prior drunk accident, crashed into a pregnant women, didn't check on her, fled the scene, came back for money or drugs, then ran again. What was he even doing with a rental car? Probably picking up some blow, again.

With all this he has the balls to spout stuff about God's plan and excuses. The guy is complete piece of shit, in and out of the cage.
Who cares if he’s a shitty person?

im just trying to watch the goat fight

Back