Media Jon had Izzy cracking up

Proof that you guys take this shit a lot more serious than others. These two may not like one another, but it isn't this lifelong hatred they're going to hold for one another, filtering into and altering their perspective, unlike you guys always feeling the need to pick sides.

I don't believe this. Two true warriors are never fans of each other, at most they have a begrudging respect. No doubt Izzy is thinking about the best way to dominate and destroy this HW Jones.

Izzy just being real. Love or hate the guy he is real. He can respect what Jon does and not like him personally.
Unlike the sherdoggers act like Jon BBC'd their wives/girlfriends.

People hate Izzy for being himself. I couldn't care less what the guy does outside of the cage unless it's egregious. He cleaned out his division, was about to lap it again until Pereira showed up, took that fight the second it was offered rather than stall and fights often.

Proof that you guys take this shit a lot more serious than others. These two may not like one another, but it isn't this lifelong hatred they're going to hold for one another, filtering into and altering their perspective, unlike you guys always feeling the need to pick sides.
Wisdom

There is no world that exists where Izzy can beat Jones. Jon beats him 100 out of 100 times at any weight class.

That "Jesus Chroist" had me laughing, it was so unexpected

That was actually an amazing moment. It showed that Jon has some self awareness and can find some humor within himself. Izzy reactions kind of resembled mine as I watched. It’s obvious that fighters admire Jon quite a bit at the end of the day. Pre and Post fight the respect and responses from fighters and the reaction of live fans supersede the basement dwelling haters like true_fan and others you find in dark corners of the internet. I thought Jon did an amazing job in the spotlight and it seemed like the fans and fighters loved seeing it.

Imagine being so insecure that every passing moment should be analyzed for its level of gayness.
Gayness? I didn’t say anything about his mail color. I was just wondering if he lives in a hot temperature environment like Florida or it’s somehow good for his recovery. Your insecurities took over here

Gayness? I didn’t say anything about his mail color. I was just wondering if he lives in a hot temperature environment like Florida or it’s somehow good for his recovery. Your insecurities took over here

Hahaha, nice reverse Uno

Back