Jon has a great chin

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's why it will be hard to beat him....gonna have to get a decision while he tries to out point you

Judges will side w the champ

Pretty unfair that he has nearly every single advantage possible (natural and unnatural..) yet also has a great chin, has he ever even really been wobbled?

That chin would be tested quick if he were to actually move to HW

Pretty unfair that he has nearly every single advantage possible (natural and unnatural..) yet also has a great chin, has he ever even really been wobbled?
Rashad wobbled him I think

As far as I can tell, not really! Maybe the giant punch Rashad landed was the most I’ve seen him physically displaced by a blow.

Sadly that's the only thing Jones displayed tonight
Terrible performance

Genetically superior

his chin is only thing he has left, he should just retire before he actually loses

Never.

He doesn't get hit flush too often, he's really good at moving with punches and kicks. I credit his defense more than his chin.

It's why it will be hard to beat him....gonna have to get a decision while he tries to out point you

Judges will side w the champ
Bout the only impressive thing Jones showed in that fight was he can take a punch and a heavy amount of leg kicks, otherwise it was a very disappointing performance against a guy who fought the bulk of the fight with a severely compromised leg/knee.

You guys should watch the fight without commentary. Every time Santos threw something Rogan creamed his panties like he just saw the Mas/Askren KO all over again. Jon didn't get hit that much in the fight. His defense was very impressive. Good head movement and generally kept himself just out of range.

Back