Media Jon Jones and Tom Aspinall Come Face To Face For First Time Ever And..

Better reaction than when he ran into GSP..

YXfxQI.gif

"Please don't notice me, please don't noti...Heyyyyy!"

Y'all are CRACKED. I absolutely loved that. Cheerful and respectful and when Tommy tried to assert dominance with the big brother shoulder grab, Jon Jon said, "uh-uh, lil' bro" :cool:

Dodging?
So Tyson Fury who has a match scheduled vs Usyk... is ducking Joshua because he won't fight him right this second.

You are all fake fans to this sport. You all are all about "what have you done for me lately"

Tom is on a 2 fight win streak.

Jon is the GOAT get over it kid
He is most certainly ducking the responsibility he has as champ of unifying the belt by chasing a fight with a guy who hasn't fought since being KO'd a presidential term ago. This ain't boxing where you can just watch the other 8 heavyweight title fights going on.
Until he fights Tom, he certainly isn't UNDISPUTED champ.

Anyone thinking Jones is overreacting to an innocent friendly gesture doesn’t remember Conor doing the same to Faber, getting defensive/aggressive after a seemingly harmless exchange. Jones definitely not one to (literally) get the upper hand on him.

Tom has been nothing but respectful towards Jones.

Jones acting tough for what? Guy is so insecure and petty. Guess I should expect that from a steroid cheat, wife beater, coke head that hits and runs seniors

Whoa there buddy, let's not spread lies about Saint Jones.

I think you meant to say:

Guess I should expect that from a steroid cheat, wife beater, coke head that did a hit and run on a pregnant woman.

Tom was being a sneaky little shite and was checking for Jones's reach with that shoulder grab.

Jon being the GOAT he is knew exactly what was going on and swept his hand away.

Instead of begging like a clout chasing fan for a fight with Jones, why not go headline a card against someone like Gane and prove you can do PPVs. Nobody wants to fight an unknown who brings nothing to the table.

I hope you're right.

After Tommy wins his interim title defense and Jon beats Stipe, the fight will get a lot of hype. Jon will be into it.

I think it's wishful thinking on your part, ain't nothing wrong with that, just saying.

No, I see the same pattern in Jon and how he builds up fights from the past. As long as he beats Stipe and Tommy wins his interim defense the fight will happen. You can see it in the approach already and how Jon is in the media.

Back