Media Jon Jones and Tom Aspinall Come Face To Face For First Time Ever And..

Saint Jones out there doing meet and greets with fans, spreading the teachings of Jesus at Church, smiling and shaking hands with other fighters. Absolutely mind boggling why anyone would hate this man

View attachment 1034935
Jesus loves steroids, cocaine, alcohol, domestic violence, and hit and run against pregnant women.

Dodging?
So Tyson Fury who has a match scheduled vs Usyk... is ducking Joshua because he won't fight him right this second.

You are all fake fans to this sport. You all are all about "what have you done for me lately"

Tom is on a 2 fight win streak.

Jon is the GOAT get over it kid
Horrible analogy. Tom is the Interim Champ, Stipe is a 43 year old coming off of a 3 year layoff and brutal KO. You’d be able to see reality if Bones’ nuts weren’t covering your eyes.

If Jon is smart, he will fight Stipe and then retire. He's looking old, and father time catches up with everyone.

Jones doesn’t need to try as these games are so ingrained and second nature to him. And yes he is, but also knows exactly what he is doing and is very calculated.

Weirdly Tom annoys me more. So I actually enjoyed this.

Edit:
@Black9 should add the three extra vids above to the OP
I added the full on video from Tom Aspinall's youtube, i think that might throw up the whole interaction as a whole and his comments afterwards.

Dodging?
So Tyson Fury who has a match scheduled vs Usyk... is ducking Joshua because he won't fight him right this second.

You are all fake fans to this sport. You all are all about "what have you done for me lately"

Tom is on a 2 fight win streak.

Jon is the GOAT get over it kid
Calm down little child.

Jon is trying to defend his belt against a guy that hasn't fought for 3 years and got KO'd in his last fight. That's a joke. Tyson Fury is fighting the #1 contender for his belt.

Your analogy is so bad that it just tells everyone you didn't pass high school.

LOL at no you can't rest your hand on my shoulder. Was that shoulder sore or just not happy to see him?
Ya’ll still dont get what happened?
He was checking if the injury is still there lmao.
Jones caught on real quick.
Tom might be a nice fella but that was crafty.

It's so cute watching Jones slowly build up the nerve to face the challenger

I’m not saying I wouldn’t watch the fight, but Tom has three times as many losses as Jon and he’s been fighting way lesser competition. It’s a lose lose fight for Jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back