• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jon Jones Arrested For Domestic Violence (BREAKING NEWS)

If he's going to legitimately be fighting, he'll get out of this yet again. That's how it works.

That needs some editing, did he injured a car? He got into a car to try and hurt someone? to crash into another vehicle?

That HOF induction party got crazy huh?

Plot twist: It was Cormiers car lol

But seriously though he probably went partying after he won the HOF award and started doing his usual drinking/drug binge.

2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 205 Crimes Against Property
NRS 205.274 Injuring or tampering with vehicle; penalties.

NRS 205.274 Injuring or tampering with vehicle; penalties.

1. Any person who shall individually or in association with one or more other persons willfully break, injure, tamper with or remove any part or parts of any vehicle for the purpose of injuring, defacing or destroying such vehicle, or temporarily or permanently preventing its useful operation, or for any purpose against the will or without the consent of the owner of such vehicle, or who shall in any manner willfully or maliciously interfere with or prevent the running or operation of such vehicle, shall be guilty of a public offense proportionate to the value of the loss resulting therefrom.

2. Any person who shall without the consent of the owner or person in charge of a vehicle climb into or upon such vehicle with the intent to commit any crime, malicious mischief, or injury thereto, or who while a vehicle is at rest and unattended shall attempt to manipulate any of the levers, starting crank or other starting device, brakes or other mechanism thereof, or to set such vehicle in motion, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor; but the foregoing provisions shall not apply when any such act is done in an emergency in furtherance of public safety or convenience or by or under the direction of an officer in the regulation of traffic or performance of any other official duty.

(Added to NRS by 1961, 269; A 1967, 501)
Who knew, you can injure a car according to Nevada, not trying (too hard) to be a smartass here, English is not my native language.

What is this thread? Why is there a link to an article from 2012?
TS are you intoxicated?
you-drunk-mother-fucker.gif

Bet he gets away with this.

It will be a “ misunderstanding”.

As with any story. Ya know you might want to wait until you know the slightest bit of details.

social media idiots. would burn so many witches at the stake if was allowed today.

I read something in print but no zero details about anything. Let me form a very strong opinion on things I know nothing about.

He needs a Wood episode, like crash into something and break your legs type scenario to learn from.

Did Jones assault a stripper? I don't think I've ever heard about him committing a violent crime?

Hear the woman accusing UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones of alleged strip club assault via newly released police officer video.
Recently news broke that a woman was accusing UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones of assault stemming from an incident at an Albuquerque strip club. Now, police cam footage has been released showing the woman accusing Jones and her take on the incident.

The video, released via KRQE shows the police entering the woman’s home and questioning her on the alleged assault. Her face is blurred to protect her identity.

Jon, like, put his arm around here or something, pretty tight, and I was like, oh you’re going to put me in a choke hold,” you can hear the woman tell the police in the video. “I got out of the thing, and as soon as I did that, he just like picked me up and you know, flipped me over whatever, and just started roughhousing with me.”

You can also hear the woman says she was smacked in the [expletive] and that she is unsure about pressing charges due to the status of the alleged perpetrator.

“It’s [explative] Jon Jones, what am I supposed to say about that,” she says.

This kind of legal attention is nothing new for Jones who was involved in a 2016 hit-and-run which left a pregnant woman injured. He was also stopped by police in 2017 for drag racing and was seen talking back to the officer who had stopped him. Jones has also had troubles within the UFC as he’s failed multiple drug tests for both cocaine and performance-enhancing drugs.

https://fansided.com/2019/08/19/hear-woman-speak-alleged-assault-jon-jones-video/

Nice victim's mentality bruh. Who cares what fans want he should stop being a dumb fuck.

What victim mentality? Nobody's a victim here. Just saying Shertards are morons who will pretend they want "justice".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwd9x
Back