News Jon Jones Arrested For Domestic Violence (BREAKING NEWS)

I mean I’m not surprised, sadly. Dude drove into a pregnant woman.

In the words of Alec Baldwin on Glengarry Glen Ross:

My advice is to fire your fucking ass because a loser is a loser.

Always has been. Sociopathic behavior. Get fucked.

This ends one of two ways.

Celebrity justice slap on the wrist.

Celebrity justice the charges get dropped and suddenly we get Ngannou vs Jones. No coincidence.

Didn't he do this 6 years ago too? Let's see how the UFC spin this one

BlondSpecificBlackfish-max-1mb.gif

<mma1>
That gif is amazing. I couldnt find the one where he leaves the car with powder in a bag and on his face lol

Jones is a psychopath, plain and simple, his saga will not end until he kills someone and only then will the last of his fans finally realize that truth. People need to understand something, and this applies to everyone in the world in every field: You don't get a pass to be a garbage human being just because you're good at something. Stop idolizing celebrities, because by doing so you're permitting and excusing their terrible behavior.
<{you!}>

Imagine having kids, raising them, and still not growing the fuck up and STILL being a fuck up...ALL for your entire family to see. I feel bad for his family, specifically his daughters.
And what about all those who decided to change their lives, being inspired by Jones: "Hey if this guy can get his sh*t together, so can anyone" and then he kinda again decides to go bonkers :oops: and his fans again are left in a strange position

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ocking!

What a POS human he is and his defenders. I hope she's ok.

lmao

jones going through the domestic violence way of getting cut from the ufc

I'm not surprised, at all. Told y'all he was up to no good. Great fighter, terrible person. Lol at some of you that kept defending that piece of shit of a sociopath. I mean if you didn't get that he was unfixable after the 3rd arrest, shame on you. He's a sociopath, you can't fix that. What a let down this guy is. Fuck sakes.

Man get the fuck out of my face with that bullshit. Him going to jail THE DAY AFTER being inducted into the hall of fame dont do fucking shit for him and makes the entire promotion look terrible.

Do you know how much money he has LOST because of his bullshit? So many fights that didnt happen? Stripped of his title how many times?

idk seems like jons a person not a piece of shit. youngest champ ever. mike tyson was also very young. look what it did. jon still maturing.

Jones seems like a complete mess. I have no interest in seeing him fight again.

Back