Forget Stipe, is Jones vs Poatan the best fight the UFC can make right now?

Who do you want to see Bones fight next?

• Total voters
I kinda still want that Stipe fight. But any which way between Aspinall, Jones, Stipe and Alex works, so whatever.

Pereira better hope that Jones stays retired, because going up to HW that makes an easy matchup for Jones.

He wants nothing to do with Aspinall lol.

Alex is definitely an easy win. I’d go after him, if I was Jon. Aspinal could be a problem, but Jon still finds a way to win imo.

Yeah you could be right but there's a different kind of hatred after beating his wife or fiancé in front of his daughters and hitting a pregnant woman. Fuck him.

Well if you’ve seen the latest MMA guru video then Jon might be a hell of a lot less enigmatic than we think…

I'd agree but he included Tom so your post doesn't make sense. Everyone hates Jones they are going to pick Tom because that's the most realistic option of him losing.
Yeah, as we all know Jon is an honest and up front individual. This absolutely isn't him including Poatan who is the most popular guy with casuals right now, knowing those casuals will vote for Pereira, ensuring he wins the poll and giving himself an easy excuse to take on a guy with zero ground game instead of the guy who is definitely going to beat him.

I am not interested in asspinal fight.
He is ducking the whole division while Jones waits for stipe

To be honest I'v no problem with Jones fighting Stipe so long as he drops the HW belt, it is a potentially interesting fight given the questionable form of both men but its a terrible HW title match.

I’d love to see him fighting Alex the most as think Alex might actually knock him out. In saying that jones just seems unbeatable so I wouldn’t bet against him!

I'd agree but he included Tom so your post doesn't make sense. Everyone hates Jones they are going to pick Tom because that's the most realistic option of him losing.
What a sad post, in multiple ways

Back