Media Jon Jones Back n Forth with Tom Aspinall Completely Dismissing Him - Tom Responds - Newest Update Jones Confirms WILL retire after Stipe fight

Reyes is 0 - 4 after jones lol

Santos is 1 - 6

Smith can’t even beat non fighters

What about osp? He had like 10 losses after that as well

What about gustaf? More losses and lost to ducking smith lol

All these guys are journey man rofl

They all had padded stats to feed jones and were exposed as cans. Both of them also did better against jones than they did in their next losses. Only a fucking homer would think his run has been legendary.

It’s actually fucking amazing how easy he has had it with the ufc feeding him such easy opponents. He is an industry plant

Thats because Jones snatched all their souls. In Santos case he snatched Santos ACL.

How is that Jones problems.

Like I said its not Jones fault that Smith got a title shot he did not deserve. Smith knows where all the bodies are buried apparently they got to be nice to him.

Thats because Jones snatched all their souls. In Santos case he snatched Santos ACL.

How is that Jones problems.

Like I said its not Jones fault that Smith got a title shot he did not deserve. Smith knows where all the bodies are buried apparently they got to be nice to him.

“Snatched their souls” ducking give me a break lol

The more likely scenario is that they were never good and only beat cans to get fed to jones. Jones doesn’t even have any highlight wins. The only fight people remember is vs the middle weight. Has ever beaten top fighters in their prime?

Fucking Alex has a stronger resume than him already and he hasn’t even fought that long lol

I don’t think Jon fears anyone, but he’s calculated enough to know that Aspinall is a major problem & I can’t see him risking going out on a loss when he’s so close to going out on top. And now cus of all the back and forth he can say not fighting Tom is cus he doesn’t want to give Tom what he wants or something like that and frame it as a power move instead of that he’s protecting the end of his story from a legit prime 265lbs heavyweight w no known weaknesses. With Gane, Jon knew there was a clear path to winning w grappling. With Tom, at this point it seems like the best bet is to try to drag him outta the first two rounds and see if he gasses, and even then, it’s not at all clear that it’d be fruitful 😮

Tom is so desperate to ride Jon’s coattails. Why don’t prove yourself by actually fighting more contenders.

Tom already thought about quitting. He just wants to steal some of Jones light to ATTEMPT to make a name for himself so he can say he did it all before he hangs them…problem is he’s going about it in the most DIVA way possible
He's already beaten 4 of the top 10 in 8 minutes combined, and is the current interim champion.

You want him to beat the entire top 10 multiple times each before he "deserves" to fight Jon?

GTFOH, Tom is the top contender and the champ should be made to fight him.

Jones fans hilariously trying to call a fighter calling out the champ a diva, but not calling Jon a diva for trying to fight a 45 year old retired fireman and ducking the actual competition.

and this is the same Jon Jones that people were saying would run through the HW division because it's less skilled. lol, fighting 2 guys, 1 who is an old man isn't running through the HW division, it's running away.

Lol it’s not about rankings, he’s the interim champion. Unless jones quickly retires after stipe he actually does have to fight him. In fact this may be the first time a fighter has had to defend an interim title. What a fuckin shambles!
And the reason is the full champion is blatantly ducking him on social media. It’s only jones and his band of apologists that don’t see it this way. This will actually affect his legacy far more than a win over stipe
It didn't affect gsp legacy when he didn't fight Robert Whittaker. Isn't Jones the champion and tom the interim? And the stipe fight was made before tom got his title. There just having that fight at a later date so it's not like he is directly avoiding tom rather than doing the fight he originally wanted to do. I do agree Jones probably doesn't want to fight tom because it's risk Vs reward. I love aspinall and knew he was the real deal, in fact he won me big money when he chinned pav. Toms time at the top will be the long and prosperous but it just won't be till later this year or early next

Jon Going After Tom's lack of resume again after Tom called him out

View attachment 1022585
View attachment 1022587

-Update Tom Responded 15 minutes after this thread was made-
View attachment 1022594

View attachment 1022593

Newest Update-
Jon jones CONFIRMS he really only wants to fight Stipe then ride off

View attachment 1022667

You guys think Tom poking on him will ever get Jon to actually fight him?
It seemed to work with Stipe to some degree.
Maybe if UFC offers him $15,000,000 like they're doing with Ronda

Back