Media Jon Jones calls Colby “an absolutely terrible human being”

Jones and Covington are both despicable people. Jon has Colby beat on the getting caught for bad behavior bit though. As much as Colby leans way too far into a character he's playing, he hasn't done the level of actually despicable things that Jon has been caught and found guilty of. Possibly Colby is just better at covering his tracks?

Always got the impression that JBJ was one of those “trying to be good, but can’t help the bad” kinda guys.
Not that it makes him a malicious person; specifically that he has difficulty controlling his impulses.
Maybe all his (non-court ordered) service to his community is just virtue signalling; but I’d imagine that he genuinely wants to do right.
There are fairly obvious signs of mental health issues, though.

From what I’ve read about Colby, I haven’t seen much of anything at all that is redeeming.

How do you know he didnt target her?
It was at night, drunk and high AF, also from the window you cant tell if the person is pregnant, at woman at best, or, how do you know he did?

This is the reason the phrase “The pot calling the kettle black” was created. Jones is actually a much worse human being than Colby is. Colby plays the heel, but in real life he doesn’t commit actual crimes like Jones does.

Man when Jon Jones is telling you that? That's how you know it's real bad.

He immediately deleted the tweet. Couldn't take the heat from fans calling him out for his terrible history.

Dana should just do a 90210 style UFC sitcom show
have all these motherfuckers living ina apartment block

Cuckington sucks as a human bring, but the Barry Bonds of MMA has no rights to call on anyone on that matter

It was at night, drunk and high AF, also from the window you cant tell if the person is pregnant, at woman at best, or, how do you know he did?

I believe he said in an interview he had highbeams installed on his truck to better be able to spot elderly, preganent and other at risk members of society and paste them.

Jon is still 100x worse than Colby. Jon is a narcissistic sociopath and a pathological liar who only cares about himself

Jones seems to be much more polite and well-behaved than Colby (at least on the mic).

Jon has no right to be calling anyone a terrible human being. Even if the person he’s calling one is.

Jon knows a scumbag when he sees one, as he sees one daily in the mirror. Also, this just helps Colby’s gimmick.

Said the guy who drunk drove and injured a pregnant woman and smacked his wife around (allegedly) for not wanting him to take stacks of cash to a strip club he had just left (that I’m sure was in no way to facilitate sex or drugs ,because that’s not why you take giant quantities of money to a place like that ) before head butting a cop car while handcuffed.

Back