Media Jon Jones congratulates Leon Edwards, offers to buy him a motorcycle for Christmas

Just buy him the damn bike Jon

He states it as, “let me know if I can get you a bike” which bounces the ball back to Leon’s court to say “yes, please buy me a bike”

Which is rude imo

Leon should just receive the gift out-of-nowhere instead of having to actually ask Jon, like Jon wants

Jones at church when the cameras are rolling
5481c30a8eae9b4287fcc12270a61440.gif

At home with the family during the holidays when the cameras aren't rolling
bad-santa-punched-donkey-usagif.gif

Just buy him the damn bike Jon

He states it as, “let me know if I can get you a bike” which bounces the ball back to Leon’s court to say “yes, please buy me a bike”

Which is rude imo

Leon should just receive the gift out-of-nowhere instead of having to actually ask Jon, like Jon wants
If he asks, Leon looks like a beggar.
If he doesn't ask, Jon keeps his dough.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Jones, the Messiah, is only offering gifts to his disciples. But seriously, this is too weird having him wanting to buy another fighter such a gift for winning a fight?

In typical Jones fashion, he has to make such deeds public. He can never just do something for the sake of doing it. This is a huge reason why the dude is not liked by me. Even when he's not fighting, his wallet is pulsing with picograms - respect for that. I just don't want to know where the money's coming from.

How do you know he hasn't done such deeds privatley? By definition you would not know about them thus you can not prove they did not happen. In the words of a boondocks character 'the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence".

Also the main motivation of this is to needle Colby(a VERY worthy cause). That's why it's public.

How do you know he hasn't done such deeds privatley? By definition you would not know about them thus you can not prove they did not happen. In the words of a boondocks character 'the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence".

Also the main motivation of this is to needle Colby(a VERY worthy cause). That's why it's public.

Everything he does is public when it comes to good deeds. And everyone has a great story to tell about others and their actions when the cameras aren't rolling. No one ever has such a tale to tell about this guy. It's like he does it to let everyone know he's a good guy or he does it to piece together a story when his next bad action is done to express he's a guy of the community.

Nice Boondocks quote. Never heard that one before. Since Jones is such a good Christian boy, here's one he's failing to live by:
Matthew 6:1-24 - “Watch out! Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven. When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do—blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity!

Everything he does is public when it comes to good deeds. And everyone has a great story to tell about others and their actions when the cameras aren't rolling. No one ever has such a tale to tell about this guy. It's like he does it to let everyone know he's a good guy or he does it to piece together a story when his next bad action is done to express he's a guy of the community.

Nice Boondocks quote. Never heard that one before. Since Jones is such a good Christian boy, here's one he's failing to live by:
Matthew 6:1-24 - “Watch out! Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven. When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do—blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity!

Again you're SPECULATING everything he does is public because everything he does in private you are not aware of. You're just projecting the hate in your heart on to Jones. Jones haters have been doing it for years.

Again you're SPECULATING everything he does is public because everything he does in private you are not aware of. You're just projecting the hate in your heart on to Jones. Jones haters have been doing it for years.
Very true. My thoughts on the guy haven't changed since Day 1, nor has his approach to anything. He's still the same guy with the same approach. A guy that works in law, you tend to get reads from patterns that criminals tend to do. Dude is a public servant and does just enough to fool everyone into thinking that he's grown up and is genuine.

Weird. Jones doing this publicly so everyone can see how nice of a guy he is. Guy is a psycho.

Back