Jon Jones creatine contaminated?

View attachment 499953

Jon has been unfairly judged as a coke head but a simple google search shows coke and creatine are basically interchangeable, at least in appearance.

It’s entirely possible he doesn’t even do coke and it was simply contaminated creatine.

A lot of you mother fuckers are on creatine. I know that, I been knowing that. But did you know you’re also a possible cocaine user?

TLDR: Jones not really a coke head
gettyimages-78320186.jpg

Here's a crack pipe to go with your dream you had here

His creatine was contaminated with cocaine which was cut with dick pills contaminated with a potent german steroid

Creatine is a crap cutting agent, B-12 is the one for yayo

You do know he's trolling you, right?

Right?

Lol. Part of the fun is seeing how a person responds. I will admit though, when I first got here, I thought everyone was just messing with me. After a while I realized there are quite a few people who actually believe the shit they are saying. Sometimes it's hard to tell.

The creatine package including a small mirror should have been a dead giveaway.

Jon Jones was tested positive in Moscow by Russian Anti-Doping Agency (August 29)

Cutting your creatine with cocaine? As a dealer you'd be broke pretty fucking quick.

Why would manufacturers cut their creatine with cocaine and steroids? That's a very poor business strategy

Remember, Jones turned in his “tainted” supps and they didn’t find a damn thing.

Just muddying the waters.

Back