Jon Jones Gun (Glock 44 .22)

Should his gun be confiscated?

• Total voters
A .22 is not a BB gun. At close range, a .22 can do quite a bit of damage, especially to the head. The bullet generally doesn't leave the skull, so instead it bounces around, tearing up brain tissue.

The US military uses the M16 and M4 as the primary rifles, which are chambered in .223 (5.56mm) compared to the much larger 7.62x39 round used by the AK47 and its clones. The reason? The smaller round does more damage when it hits the body as it years through organs.

A BB gun, though, basically won't even draw blood usually.

See the difference?

I knew someone would take the bait. A .22 can be deadly but it's still not a high powered handgun. I'd much rather have someone shooting a glock 44 at me than a glock 17, 19, 23 etc... Sure, no one wants to get shot period. I own a S&W MP15 so I understand the difference between 5.56 NATO and .223, mainly being pressure.

All i know is my penis is smaller than everyone in here.

I meant to say my gun is bigger than everyone elses gun.

The bullet generally doesn't leave the skull, so instead it bounces around, tearing up brain tissue.

The US military uses the M16 and M4 as the primary rifles, which are chambered in .223 (5.56mm) compared to the much larger 7.62x39 round used by the AK47 and its clones. The reason? The smaller round does more damage when it hits the body as it tears through organs.

That is completely false, lmfao. Stop posting shit you don't know anything about. A .22 round will not bounce around in your skull. However it is obviously quite deadly if you get shot in the head.
The reason why 5,56 is being widely adopted instead of a larger caliber like 7,62x39 is weight (the amount of ammo you can carry) and "accuracy through volume", the wound channels of your average 7,62x39 are more damaging than that of your average 5,56 round.

Last edited:
A .22 is great for hunting squirrels or rats, or for introducing your 5 year old to firearms.
1000ish FPS velocity, while a strong bb/pellet gun can be over 800

The .223/5.56 Rifle cartridge used in the M4/M16 while also being small caliber, has almost three times the velocity.

A .22 is not a BB gun. At close range, a .22 can do quite a bit of damage, especially to the head. The bullet generally doesn't leave the skull, so instead it bounces around, tearing up brain tissue.

The US military uses the M16 and M4 as the primary rifles, which are chambered in .223 (5.56mm) compared to the much larger 7.62x39 round used by the AK47 and its clones. The reason? The smaller round does more damage when it hits the body as it tears through organs.

A BB gun, though, basically won't even draw blood usually.

See the difference?

Tbh I’d be more scared of his elbows than that glorified pea shooter
It boggles my mind how u can disregard lethal tools like you do in this thread and internet in general. Are you saying it would no av enuff stopping power to stop you dead and sticky?! Some real bullshit. Gun nutz galore...unless yall wear vests to protect your 'precious' lives!

.22 has killed more people than 50 caliber

Because it is more widely used, also what kind of .50 are we talking about? There are multiple ones. .50 BMG (which you're likely referring to) is an anti-material round so it only makes sense that it isn't responsible for lots of killings, also it is not widely used, onlyfor very specific purposes.

I wish people who obviously have no clue about weaponry would stop posting about shit they have no clue about.

I was waiting for this info. Lol .22 cal GLOCK

Uh ok

Jon Jones should be carrying a Glock 17 9mm if anything.

Or perhaps a Beretta 92 Stainless Steel.

Or a nickel plated 357 magnum

A .22 cal glock is literally the definition of a pea shooter

Oh shut up dummy I was just fuckin w ya.

It boggles my mind how u can disregard lethal tools like you do in this thread and internet in general. Are you saying it would no av enuff stopping power to stop you dead and sticky?! Some real bullshit. Gun nutz galore...unless yall wear vests to protect your 'precious' lives!

Obviously, Sherdoggers being 6'6'' 320 wolverines, can not only beat up any sub 155 fighters, but withstand low energy bullets no problem.

I just remembered. In a social media post in reply to someone asking him wtf? Didn’t this joker say he was carrying an AR-15 in his lap? lol.
that was the old white Jon jones from twitter trolling everyone. Ufc champ Jon Jones is yet to respond

Because it is more widely used, also what kind of .50 are we talking about? There are multiple ones. .50 BMG (which you're likely referring to) is an anti-material round so it only makes sense that it isn't responsible for lots of killings, also it is not widely used, onlyfor very specific purposes.

I wish people who obviously have no clue about weaponry would stop posting about shit they have no clue about.
They developed .50z in 1910s and i still have problems developing a woodstick gun today

Come on, Jonny... you should be able to afford a porcelain Glock 7.

Does Jon Jones all of a sudden think he is Jon Wick?

Back