News Jon Jones had bench warrant out for his arrest **UPDATE** Charged with battery of cocktail waitress

Lmao at him backtracking

He didn't say that all though lmao if you're gonna make a dumb joke then at least stick by it. Why backtrack and lie?

Jones' fighter instincts were pulsing. Lady gave up her back at a bad time.
I like that this was post #666

giphy.gif

Every woman deserves to be believed... if she is accusing a republican. Otherwise she’s a gold-digging, money-grubbing whore!!!!!

Right, libs? #NotMeToo

Lmao at him backtracking

"Lets take into account her name" = "let’s see if there’s any actual facts."

I can understand how a good intention idiot sees this. He's just dumb.

It's just a picoassult, so he's exempt from it.

Scummy Lawyer: "Why Mr.Jones merely accidentally clubbed her over the head with the metal candle holder dear judge, Mr.Jones' alcohol had been spiked with cocaine dear judge and therefore Mr.Jones is not liable for the accident that caused the candle holder to violently fly through the air and club her on the back of the head! THIS IS A MAN OF THE LORD! AMEN!"

Judge: "But what abut the eye pokes?"

uji6d.jpg

Scummy Lawyer: "If the finger doesn't fit, we must acquit!"

At this point, all of this kind of shit has become normal with Jones. I stopped caring about what happens outside of the octagon with him, as long as he keeps fighting top competition, I will be watching.

He hasnt really been facing top competition though.

This is the only reason an african american combat athlete can be a draw. Needs to fill the preconceived notion of what the consumer thinks of him. That he is a thugged out criminal.

Wrong - but that doesn’t make it right...

{<doc}
I never said it was right, I said ppl are white knighting a stripper to hate on a fighter being in a strip club and letting his ego go.

Honestly I hate Jon Jones, but imagine this situation. Unless there are cameras or multiple witnesses, how can he just be charged with battery? Just from her word? That shit is scary. Anyone of us could be arrested by someone making up a story.

Could Jon have done his shit? Of course. Could she have made up a story when other people told her that was the rich MMA fighter Jon Jones.

Can just picture other strippers saying “Omg tell the cops he put you in a choke hold!!!”

Schaub victim blaming the girl, getting maaaaaad hate on twitter right now

Before the fans/media throw Jones under the bus let’s take into consideration the woman who accused Jon of this goes by the name “Cinnamon”

@BrendanSchaub

"Before the fans/media throw Jones under the bus let’s take into consideration the woman who accused Jon of this goes by the name “Cinnamon”

This from Brendan Schaub whose son is called Tiger................ I suppose that would make it ok for Tony Montana to keep the kid captive in his back garden and feed him raw meat........

Weeks isn’t a long time To be away from home though
Then you contact your post office and ask them to simply hold your mail, or you have it forwarded to a family member. A responsible homeowner doesn't have their mail sit in their mailbox for weeks at a time, and then just returned to sender.

Back