• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Jon Jones had bench warrant out for his arrest **UPDATE** Charged with battery of cocktail waitress

Remember when Chuck liddell choked the shit out that fan? The fan even had pictures of it, tried to sue Chuck. All he wanted was an autograph and a picture with Chuck. So he asked Chuck to put him in a choke hold for the Pic, the used that Pic to sue Chuck.

Can't believe Chuck actually got away with it after fucking up that fan.

His gf is really something else. Embarrassing how she’s willing to be disrespected like this for a few dollars more.

Strip clubs are full of cameras. If there’s no video, it didn’t happen

Lol so what’s Uncle Dana’s excuse for him now

I guess I'll let this one play out a little but more before making any judgement. Story seems very bizarre. He is actually going around assaulting waitresses putting them in choke holds and shit? Seems like too much even for Jon. Must have been some really good coke.

The fuck's he doing in a strip club?

<DCWhoa>

He's got kids and a fiancee.

<36>

giphy.gif

Uh, you may want to re-read the words of the article. She claims it happened while she was at work in the strip club, she just called to report it when she got home.

Reading is hard.

Ah, you’re right. I skipped the first paragraph. Thanks, jackass.

screenshot_20190722-080311_samsung-internet-jpg.619817

'....in April.'

Brizarre timing to press charges, three months after the incident occured, and two weeks after he competed in a HUGE main event.

I'm so glad I stopped being a fan of him a few years back. The fact people will instantly call people liars and defend Jones rather than assume Jones is a POS based on his track record just shows how trash a large portion of MMA fans are.

And back home his wife pours herself yet another glass of wine trying to suppress her feelings some more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HorrorAngel
Back