Media Jon Jones hanging out with Badr Hari

Who wins if they were to fight?

• Total voters
Muslims fans are like: Khabib is better than Jones because he is better human being that's why i support him!
Muslims when POS Badr fought against good guy Rico: ALLAHU AKBAR! BEAT HIM BADR!

Any time a GLORY kickboxer breathes, TS is sitting there ready to write an essay about it and post some of the thousands of pics he has saved.

Legend.

2 good Samaritans in there.

BTW.. Hari keeps his streak of not winning fights. It has been over 8 years since he won one.

A little throwback to when Badr Hari went to the USA to prepare for his transition to professional boxing (a transition that ultimately didn’t materialize as he stayed with kickboxing).

During his stay in America, the Moroccan was hanging out with UFC’s finest: Jon “Bones” Jones

Jones and Hari ended up going out together, you can tell they had a great night:)

Later on, Jon Jones got invited to attend one of Badr Hari’s fights in Russia, which delivered this epic pic with the likes of Melvin Manhoef and Big Mike Passenier

upload_2023-10-7_16-56-44-jpeg.1005281

Legendary shit:cool:

It's a good thing Badr changed his mind and left boxing well alone, he'd have gotten a few KO's against low level guys sure, but Badr got incredibly wild at times and he would've been destroyed by any semi decent pro boxer in those situations.

Jones can definitely still learn a thing or two about assaulting people.

I am not suprised at all that Badr and Jones got along lol, I hope nobody accidently bumped into them or something that night.

You're blessed beyond measure for having a Dad like you have.

Mine died when I was 7 in a car accident.

And the mother of my children disappeared with my children a week ago.

The world needs dads like you have.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you see your kids soon.

Back