Jon Jones has 1 stoppage win in the last 8 years...

Such an underrated win, stopping a prime in shape DC with just pure ring IQ

Ring IQ …plus explosiveness and reaction time that were not dulled by fatigue like his opponent’s was. There is a reason why these juicer fights are declared NCs and it isn’t ’principles’. Also, there is a reason why juicers risk it all to get that extra edge; it’s a game of millimeters and microseconds.

Sure it was a no contest, but he did take DC's head off with a head kick....

Or we can pretend that never happened

So what you're saying is that Jones used more peds than the others.
No, that's not what I'm saying. Someone could blast 3 grams of test a week and come off in time to pass a drug test. Someone else could do 500mg a week and not come off in time to pass. Pretty simple.

No, that's not what I'm saying. Someone could blast 3 grams of test a week and come off in time to pass a drug test. Someone else could do 500mg a week and not come off in time to pass. Pretty simple.

Whats pretty simple is the guys that juice the most are much more likely to test positive.

I honestly do think he’s passed his prime. I’m not a hater. It just seems to be a fact.

I get Jones not super likable or honorable but don’t you guys miss his greatness

Such an underrated win, stopping a prime in shape DC with just pure ring IQ has aged really fucking well. Especially compared to everything about Bones that hasn't aged well lol
Not really, he's was on steroids. Take Jones off Steroids and juice up DC then see what happens. It's unfair to even count that as a win because of Jones cheating once again.

Jon Jones has 1 stoppage win in the last 8 years...

He defeated USADA repeatedly since.

Nah, you'd have to be literally drooling on yourself to think that everyone is on steroids but Jones is the only one to fail tests. It's actually almost unfathomably dumb.
No, you'd have to be literally a certified retard to not know that everyone is on steroids and think that only Jon Jones fails tests.

Back