News Jon Jones has been arrested (Jon Jones reports this as Fake News)

In his own words:
“Tell everyone at headquarters not to send people to my home so early, because it could be a dangerous environment,” Jones said.
Sounds like a threat.

Lol at all of this.

Wasn't shit for brains crying like a bitch for the 10000th time just a few days ago? It's hard to keep track.

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-dopingjpg.jpg

{<jordan}

None of you should believe any of this. Whole damn forum spent the last 6 months repeating a very tired "now that USADA is gone and they don't test anymore" BS narrative. He can't threaten to kill a tester if there are no tests :).
Why are you trying to apply logic to a violent alcoholic cokehead?

Also, do you have any proof that the notoriously shady UFC is testing with the diligence and honesty that you believe they are?

I coulda sworn Jones made a big deal of him never drinking again after he had the little altercation with his wifey (he must have married her by now, right?).

...In the updated report, Jones admitted that he was “bothered a little because he had been hungover from the night before.”

There must be a mistake there. A man of Jones' character would never go back on his word like that.

m3fhavsu8cq71.jpg
Jones confused the UFC changing the rules to accommodate him with the law changing to accommodate him.

None of you should believe any of this. Whole damn forum spent the last 6 months repeating a very tired "now that USADA is gone and they don't test anymore" BS narrative. He can't threaten to kill a tester if there are no tests :).

Hmm, you got me thinking, there are also no tests if there are no more testers. Anyone heard from any of those USADA testers lately. They did like to test Jon a lot.

Dana has stated that intrusive (ie while they are sleeping / very early visits) testing WILL NO LONGER HAPPEN with the new agency.
I wasn't talking about the new agency, I was explaining why athletes get tested at odd hours (in response to a Sherdogger disagreeing with fighters getting woken up in the middle of the night).

I always figured that with the UFC getting rid of USADA they were gonna go the way of the other big sports league where they can say testing is happening but they're not really trying to catch anyone anymore.
The only reason USADA (and Reebok) was brought into the UFC in the first place was to dress up the company right before they sold it to WME.

Then how did they go back and test old samples from Dillashaw?
What does that have to do with what I'm talking about?

The detection window for EPO is still between 24-72hg in microdoses with mitigation factors. So...
And there are many other PEDs with shorter detection windows; the point remains that if fighters knew they weren't going to be tested for 8 hours, they could microdose PEDs in that window, which is precisely why USADA tested in the middle of the night.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back