Jon Jones has finally been tested; expect suspension soon.

I really hope Jon gets a 4 year suspension because he's a piece of crap, but I'm not counting on it.

I suppose contractually he can't just go to RIZIN, right?
Nope.

If thats true then its 4 years + what hes served. Remember, hes not been fighting, not been working, not getting paid. That has to count for something.
According to @dimspace Jones was tested 3-4 months after being flagged, so it's unlikely that Jones removed himself from the testing pool; ergo, Jones' USADA suspension would be up by 2021, but that doesn't include CSAC.

This is what Dave Meltzer said recently...

“I just happened to be talking to somebody at the UFC the other day, and one of the things… So, we were talking about the Jon Jones thing, and the person told me they still expect Jon to fight before the end of 2018.”

“And I don’t understand how that’s even humanly possible.”

“I just wanted to bring that up, because after that thing (California disciplinary punishment) on Tuesday, I mean realistically.”

“Realistically, I don’t see anyway you can justify less than a four year suspension. I think they probably won’t suspend him for four years because he’s Jon Jones, but I can’t see see less than three [years]. And it really should be four.”

“I can’t come up with an explanation how it couldn’t be four. So anyway I just wanted to throw that out there, because they’re not approaching this like he’s going to be out a long time.”

And Schaub was talking about Jones coming back for MSG recently.
It's in the UFC's best interest if Jones returns, I suspect the people whom Meltzer was talking to just had wishful thinking.

And both Rogan and Schaub are bro-scientists, who think tainted creatine is the reason for why Jones tested positive. They have less credibility than Sherdoggers as far as I'm concerned.

Either he gets 1 year, 2 year max, either he retires and the lhw will be worse than ever.
He's getting 4 years.

Last edited:
It's too soon to pop. He's the guy who ruins fight results when he pops.

9+ months between tests.
fM9n1Gt.gif
Mods should probably put this in the smilies section like now.

Jon thought taking test was the way to beat a test for test. :-/

Jon was probably micro-dosing for that instagram video.

Good luck catching that.

How many guys went as long as he did without being tested?

Whittaker went six months over the last part of last year and early this year.
Ronda went six month in 2016
Aldo went five months in 2016
Rockhold is currently at five months and counting

DkrYSaPWwAA1ewg

thats the longest amongst champs and former champs

jones will be tweeting any minute about fatherhood, how much he misses his dead mom, doing a speech at a school, or jesus
He should save valuable time and send out one Tweet incorporating all four subjects. I was going to include a sample with my post, but was afraid my head would explode.

Even if he gets suspended for 4 years he still will come back and doninate LHW and HW

good point. Google wouldn't tell me how many fights are left on Jones' contract. Do have any information on that?

You're right though... even if there's a single fight on his contract, he would have to get cleared by the UFC to do it. If Jones is banned for life though under UFC's program, the contract might automatically be considered void in court since they will no longer be able to provide their end of the bargain under their own laws.

his contract would be frozen duting the time of his suspention and the ufc has no reason to talk to jon back jon buy out of the contract cause bellator would sign him in a second and loan him to rizin for the whole suspention or have jon fight on all bellator Italy cards.

If thats true then its 4 years + what hes served. Remember, hes not been fighting, not been working, not getting paid. That has to count for something.

nope he risked his career as a fighter taking the peds now he has to pay the price for it. nothing says he cant get a job Walmart.

No offence to the OP but the question is redundant.

Anyone who is a true fan of fighting wants Jones back. Possibly the GOAT, exciting and dynamic fighter. You'd have to be crazy to not want him back. Regardless of his antics outside of the cage.

Back