Jon Jones has no challenge left in the UFC

USDA beat his ass.

And how much of his wins can be attributed to PEDs allowing him to train harder & longer as well as recover much faster? Obviously there was talent there as well BUT repeated failed tests & the hiding under the cage to avoid a test story mean regardless of what he achieved there will always be doubt.

He can't be considered for GOAT because of his repeated cheating & how many of his wins would he have got if clean his entire career. The only fight most people can believe he was clean for was the OSP fight & despite clearly winning looked a shadow of his former self . DC & Gus would have killed that guy.

Job Jones and his legacy are finished and over with, but trolls like you want attention to get some action on Sherdog is obvious

Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Are you talking about that fight where Gus got rocked and nearly finished? Are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe? You know, the toe that he broke off in the fight with Chael only a COUPLE OF MONTHS before fighting Gus? A handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game.
No he is talking about the fight that made your cheater look like he was attacked by a grizzly

He still needs to fight at HW, something he is not yet willing to do.

He could always try to beat his previous opponents without being a ped cheat.

No he is talking about the fight that made your cheater look like he was attacked by a grizzly
And still couldn't rock Jones not once with those pillow fist, meanwhile Gus got rocked and nearly finished all while doing the running man against a handicapped fighter, how pathetic LMAO.
It sucks to be a Gus fan don't it?

And still couldn't rock Jones not once with those pillow fist, meanwhile Gus got rocked and nearly finished all while doing the running man against a handicapped fighter, how pathetic LMAO.
It sucks to be a Gus fan don't it?
That’s true because Jones was motivated really motivated

Bones knows hes on those steroids *NULL AND VOID*

When Jones first popped I couldn't care less, was happy to see cheaters leave. Now, I actually hope he gets in as soon as possible, the cards have no GOATS anymore. I wanna watch the UFC a few times a year and tell myself I saw the world's greatest fighter fight. I just don't get that from wmma or all these back and forth mw fights.

Silva, GSP, Jones, Aldo, Conor, Rousey... I just want to watch some fighter demolish divisions and really feel like they are the top. Ufc is in a weird spot right now.

good bye than.

That monkey on his back has been beating that ass for years now.

Back