Jon Jones "I'm only 23 years old" post fight interview with ESPN + tension w/ Chael

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure Jon Jones is 31 years old but he has redefined his age perhaps.

Timestamped

Also in the beginning of the interview, there was clearly tension between Chael and Jon Jones. The latter requested only to speak with Ariel after the first question.

Why wont he speak to chael?
He made fun of him on twitter a few months ago. On numerous occasions. Chael only insults ppl but dont like it backl

JJ os GOAT, Chael fights in soon bankrupt Bellator who have 25 fans watching and bunch of noname rejects or noname nobodies like Chandler. Mendler, Fendler and Bendlor

What is the problem between them two? I know they fought and Chael has had certain opinions on him but Jones is acting like a baby here. Every interview he does he sounds so fake lol.

Jon is such a snowflake for a fighter. Anyone that asks hard questions he pushes away.

If Jon ever loses, he is not going to be able to handle it at all. You can tell he lets any little thing get to him. I wish more fighters had more wit. Jones would be fuming at a press conference if he ever had to go against someone like Tyson Fury. He would snap.

The list of reporters and interviewers that Jones refuses to speak with seems to be steadily growing.

Good.

Chael was on just as much sauce as Jones for 99% of his career but lost every title fight he was ever in; the definition of a loser.

If you're going to be a cheater, at least win lol

This is a bit of a look behind the curtain of the facade known as Jon Jones: he has pre-scripted lines and speeches memorized that he repeats to the public, and for some reason his brain must have reached back for something he used to say when he was younger hence saying he's 23. His whole personality seems to be a lie.

Chael let the cat out of the bag when he said Jon hid under the cage for a whole day from drug testers years ago on the JRE, this was back in the day before any of his failed tests so there was no suspicion on him at the time and he was doing his full "Christian good guy" act, I can imagine that really pissed him off.

Last edited:
Chael has dirt on Jones.

sonnen.png

Why wont he speak to chael?

Because Chael can destroy any fighter verbally?!?!

Good.

Chael was on just as much sauce as Jones for 99% of his career but lost every title fight he was ever in; the definition of a loser.

If you're going to be a cheater, at least win lol

Still, he is much better than you, a random guy posting on a forum.
More money, more pussy, more fame
Go outside, man!
Log out!

Chael has Colby Covington on his podcast and they were laughing about Jon Jones hiding under the Jackson Wink MMA cage for 10 hours.

Chael also recently roasted Jones on twitter: "Jon Jones has the same strategy in and out of the Octagon: Hit and run!"

If Jon ever loses, he is not going to be able to handle it at all. You can tell he lets any little thing get to him. I wish more fighters had more wit. Jones would be fuming at a press conference if he ever had to go against someone like Tyson Fury. He would snap.

I wish Bisping would have went harder at him during the interviews.

If only Bisping was younger and able to challenge Jones. Could you imagine what the face-offs/press conferences would be like?

It’s such a circus that the fighter contracted by the company (UFC) is being interviewed by employees of a media company (ESPN) that is tsking over from FOX, and those employees were UFC/FOX employees until fairly recently. The conflicts of interest are astounding.

That hairline doesn’t look like a 23 year old’s.

Back