News Jon Jones In Trouble for Supposedly Threatening to Kill Drug Tester (Updated with Video of 'Incident'.)

yeah i get that.... if someone is threatening me I wouldn't be fist bumping with them nor getting shoulder pats from them a few minutes later either...

guess you haven't been in many social situations. people get into it bad all the time, then are civil afterwards. especially if you understand the context that they had a job to do and that was their primary focus.

guess you haven't been in many social situations. people get into it bad all the time, then are civil afterwards. especially if you understand the context that they had a job to do and that was their primary focus.
If someone threatens me no part of me is going to be civil with them..... probably ever...

I agree with everything you said but there's a big difference between "Are you fucking kidding me?" and "I'll fucking kill you"
Wonder what actually went down... Knowing Jones's track record probably nothing good
Jon ( you really trying to test me right now... I'll fking kill you ) Tester... ( i like to see you try Jon... you think i going just let you kill me jon... ) ;)

I just think its silly that they are even drug testing at all when its pretty obvious the majority of the roster is on something

They looked scared of him. So did they get tests or he refused it ?

If someone threatens me no part of me is going to be civil with them..... probably ever...

like i mentioned.. it is a professional setting. they have a job to do

Not a Jones fan at all but the female drug tester is in the wrong business. Getting attitude and more from fighters in some cases is part of the job. They shouldn't be going to the fighter homes anyway.

there were no threats they hugged and high fived!
No prob, Jon made it all good, just like with his bloody, battered, "baby mama".
I also have 0% faith that they had any genuine fear for their actual safety.
Jones then put her phone into his pocket and got into her face, stating, “why you f****** people come so early, do you know what happens to people who come to my house … they end up dead.”

She told police that she filed an internal report for her employer but also told them she intended to file a police report. She claimed her boss instructed her to “hold off until UFC representatives spoke with her.”
Martinez claimed her co-worker at the scene didn’t want to file a police report because “he was afraid of the repercussions.”
Fox guarding hen houses, like Dana's refs, judges, commentators, reporters, etc.​

So this is why the UFC hired a new agency. The drug tester's boss discouraged her when she told him she was going to file a report with the police. He himself said he "preferred not to give a statement" when contacted by the police.
So she calls boss, terrified, and boss keeps his mouth shut about what happened.​

As many predicted, Jones vs Stipe will never happen. Jones will be stripped of the belt over this.
No chance, Jones has NEVER been held accountable for his crimes.

Anyone know why he says she 'breached protocol and HIPAA laws'?
Jones says it was her criminal violations. Dana will affirm Jones ain't did nothing.​

Doesn’t matter if it ended friendly. Threatening someone’s life is against the law and she has the right to file charges. If anything, good on the workers for managing to de escalate the situation in order to get their job done and leave safely
Our criminal justice system is based on innocent until proven guilty. We shouldn’t have to blindly insert an assault, or reasonable fear of an assault. Yet nothing in our best piece of evidence suggests an assault or reasonable fear of an assault, had just taken place. Unless there’s some visual proof suggesting otherwise, law enforcement should rely heavily on this footage, which contradicts a logical notion that an assault had just taken place.

Can we correct the misleading edit that suggests the video is of "the incident."

If there's video of the incident, it would be the cell phone footage

I'm sorry but, "a small women high-fived me on the way out the door" is not a very good defense. Not to mention given his horrible track record for being a bad human being with no regard for others means I don't give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty, but when you've been guilty so many times, the burden to prove you're innocent shifts to you IMO. Not in a court of law of course, but in the court of public opinion.

And in the end, there will be no accountability from Dana and the UFC. They'll back him up, probably sue this woman for defamation, they'll go forward with Jones/Stipe and hold it in whatever state or country's athletic commission will actually license Jones, and so on and so forth...

Back