News Jon Jones In Trouble for Supposedly Threatening to Kill Drug Tester (Updated with Video of 'Incident'.)

Another slap on the wrist incoming for Teflon Jon.

At this point he has to actually kill someone to face any sort of consequences.

Screenshot_20240406_112841_Brave.jpg

Hahaha WTF? I have you ignored for some reason. I would never ignore anybody.

My take is that the cte he has sustained throughout his career is making his behavior more irrational and erratic as years go by, who knows but jones is at a really low point in his life,, physically and personally... and thats saying a lot
What's the excuse for wrecking his new Bentley into a pole because he was drunk back in 2012? You think CTE was the cause after only 17 fights over 4 years for that kind of behavior?

Jones was and remains responsible for his crimes, not CTE.

Except the whole being defeated thing since he was.

He never lost.

If you let the champion always chasing you, always coming forward and controlling the cage, not even being able to put him in danger, don't be surprise to lose.

And that's what happened to Reyes : spent the whole fight fleeing while never hurting Jon Jones. If you want to win on points against a champion, try to look dominant at least like Sean against Adesanya.

This, except unironically. War Jones. idc if he juiced, juices or continues to juice he's the goat and anyone saying otherwise is just salty our GOAT Jones knocked their boy(s) out or submitted them
He is the GOAT. But he's also scared of Francis.

The thing with coke is, it’s out of your system really quick, but if the tester rings at tour door while you’re lit up, it’ll show up in the urine test.

He never lost.

If you let the champion always chasing you, always coming forward and controlling the cage, not even being able to put him in danger, don't be surprise to lose.

And that's what happened to Reyes : spent the whole fight fleeing while never hurting Jon Jones. If you want to win on points against a champion, try to look dominant at least like Sean against Adesanya.
Matt Hamill headbutt Jon Jones' elbow into oblivion until Jon felt no way out except throwing the fight.

Also, Reyes chased Jon the first 3 rounds, outstriking him and stopping all his takedowns, so who knows what you're talking about.

*edit* Reyes spending the whole fight fleeing:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Uouwszu.gif

Last edited:
Imagine if he fought and beat stipe? You'd have to clear the streets and bar the doors. Please everyone stay inside. Unless your Tom Aspinall or some shit. Then it's ok.

“I’ll hit you harder than that lady in the parked car”

Agreed, Jones is a fucking joke.
You watch while he gets suspended but not stripped or some complete bullshit like that.

Dana will probably announce that they are pushing the Stipe fight back even further due to the suspension, but that fight sill still go ahead eventually because "the fuckin fans wanna see it you goofs."

You watch while he gets suspended but not stripped or some complete bullshit like that.

Dana will probably announce that they are pushing the Stipe fight back even further due to the suspension, but that fight sill still go ahead eventually because "the fuckin fans wanna see it you goofs."
God if he gets stripped again it would be glorious.

Hey now, I'm not a fetishist
<Oku01>

I'm just really thirsty
It reminds me of that awful kink and practice that men from Paris use to indulge in. The guys are called "soupeurs" which is kinda self-explaining. Well those guys used to put bits of bread inside public urinals, then left. They would come again the next day, and pick the bread soaked by the piss of dozens of strangers. And they ate them as a delicacy.

When they changed public bathrooms for self-cleaning ones, those guys had to resort to bar toilets (where the practice is understandably frowned upon) or any kind of public restroom really.

Anyway, if you ever see some bread in toilets, it's probably a fucking drug tester.

Enjoy the read : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soupeur?wprov=sfla1

PS : France is a formidable country.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, Jon Jones was drinking in the comfort of his own home and the testers shows up unannounced and demands you piss in a cup front of him? God testing his strongest soldiers

And it's the exact opposite of.what the fans wanna to see, just absolutely pointless.

Jon is scared of what happens when he fights Stipe. He has turned into a fat sloppy mess because of it.

Back