Jon Jones just posted a vid of him giving a homeless guy gloves on Instagram

Soccer moms will hate on jones for any reason. In their eyes he cant do anything good.

No don't buy it.

That's not what the average joe would do because his life isn't on display for the world to see. How many other regular people post themselves doing those things? Jones is very conscious about what image he wants to represent and he fails miserably time and time again. He should embrace the heel. Was it good to give a homeless guy gloves? Sure. It's all speculation but his motive seemed suspect. I like watching Jones fight but the dude is a fake.

Go check on Lyoto, get some fans..

Jones must be the most judged fighter in UFC history, yeah definitely has nothing to do with him being black...

?

Rampage had a load of fans and he was a dick. Cormier seems to have a lot of fans. There is something about Jones that rubs people the wrong way and it has nothing to do with skin color. Conor rubs me the wrong way too, more so than Jones.

What's a homeless man going to do with gloves?

Bum-Fights.jpeg

Nowadays? Many people that have social media and youtube channels, including legit charities and Churches.

Charities and churches do it so people know where their money is being given.

Individuals who post how they gave money to charity, or Jones here, do it for publicity and image. When there's a charity program on TV do you think businesses give out that sort of money every day or do you think it might have something to do with the fact they get their name rolling on the screen?

Jones could have given him a hamburger and people would have complained that it wasn't a pizza, if he would have given him a car people would have complained that he didn't buy him a house, if he bought him a house people would complain that he wasn't paying his electric bill

No

Jones could have gave him the gloves , hamburger , pizza or car and not instagrammed it and no one would care

taping it and putting it up online is the issue

I can't take anyone who uses the term 'haters' seriously.

Most of the hate comes from his beating their fighter fighters. It's irrational.
Especially the way Jones does it lol.

He beats them senseless. Chokes them out with their tongue hanging out on the floor, etc.

The hate for him is vicious and it stems from this. These guys... They can't forgive him for that and they want to see him lose the same way.

Most of the hate comes from his beating their fighter fighters. It's irrational.

He beats them senseless. Chokes them out with their tongue hanging out on the floor, etc.

The hate for him is vicious and it stems from this. These guys... They can't forgive him for that and they want to see him lose the same way.

If you don't think any fighter would get busted making a video like that, it's you who's being irrational. I think you're assuming everyone else gets as emotionally invested in fighters as you do. I was never mad that he beat any fighter that he beat, yet to me he comes off like a douche. Nothing deeper than that.

What's your basis for this theory? Are you some kind of expert of hate?

Seems like Jones has given people plenty of reasons to dislike him.

Homeless guy should be thankful he didn't get poked in the eyes.

Somebody made a thread about Jones posting on Instagram giving gloves to a homeless man. I really think when he sees a homeless person the first thing in his head isn't oh lets do something for my career. He might be a guy on TV that you don't like but he still has a heart. So to all the haters saying oh if it was genuine why record it, does he do this when the cameras aren't around? Remember when Jones helped that woman that was being robbed right before one of his fights I think it was when he fought for the belt against Shogun. Guess what that wasn't recorded and posted on Instagram so /thread to all the haters that can't even give a guy credit for doing a nice thing.

you mad homie-less?

Back