Media Jon Jones looking thick, solid, tight: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Hate the dude.
But it still baffles me how much he is hated overall on here.

I can only imagine how fucked up is gonna be if he beats Gus .
Lot of people is gonna be pissed,me included lol.

Does he mean Christos, his Greek PED dealer who gives him a loyal customer discount?

Oh the Jesus is the Lord (despite Jesus never claming to be one, not a single time) people with their repentance speeches

Will be back fornicating, getting caught in compromising ways, drugs, alcohol, domestic abuse etc

See the good ole Jimmy Swaggart with his sorry Jesus speeches

For 21 years before Islam i was surroundd by these people in 2 countries. by Allah fakest, most hypocrite people you will ever find whn it comes to religion.

I wish John all the best though. He is a good dude and made mistakes, but great fighter

Huh?

linda-blair-the-exorcist-possessed-demon.jpg

"The power of Juice compels you".

Jones is the the devil dressed in sheep's clothing.

Jon"hypocritial Christian liar" Jones. He compared himself with Jesus saying even Jesus was critizised.you was critizised for cheating ur whole career and hitting pregnant woman breakimg her arm then fleeing for who knows what could have happened

Oh the Jesus is the Lord (despite Jesus never claming to be one, not a single time) people with their repentance speeches

Will be back fornicating, getting caught in compromising ways, drugs, alcohol, domestic abuse etc

See the good ole Jimmy Swaggart with his sorry Jesus speeches

For 21 years before Islam i was surroundd by these people in 2 countries. by Allah fakest, most hypocrite people you will ever find whn it comes to religion.

I wish John all the best though. He is a good dude and made mistakes, but great fighter

You Biblical studies seem lacking.
Jesus both claims to be of one nature with God. ("The Father and I are One.") and claims to be God in John 8:58 when he says, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.". He also claims nobody can reach Heaven except through him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.".

They basically killed him because of his claims of divinity. Though, you are correct in the literal sense he never says the exact words "I am Lord", he does clearly claim to be God often enough to earn himself a death sentence.

How is it still considered to be cool and hip to be an athiest when almost everyone is! I never understand it. It's counter culture to be a Christian or have faith, fair play to Jon for speaking out about his faith. I hope he's turned a new leaf.

Back