Jon Jones or Fedor: Who has the better 10 names on their resume?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My GSP or Anderson Silva resume thread went well so I figured I’d try this one out. Let’s keep this clean gentlemen.

Fedor
  1. Big Nog x2 UD,UD (1 NC in three fights)
  2. Cro Cop UD
  3. Tim Sylvia SUB
  4. Andrei Arvloski KO
  5. Mark Coleman x2 SUB,SUB
  6. Mark Hunt SUB
  7. Kevin Randleman SUB
  8. Heath Herring TKO
  9. Frank Mir KO
  10. Renata Babalu Sobral UD

Jon Jones
  1. Daniel Cormier x2 UD,KO(NC)
  2. Alexander Gustafsson UD
  3. Shogun Rua TKO
  4. Rashad Evans UD
  5. Rampage Jackson SUB
  6. Lyoto Machida SUB
  7. Glover Teixera UD
  8. Ryan Bader SUB
  9. TRT 205 Belfort SUB
  10. Chael Sonnen TKO

Some interesting side notes

-Zero common opponents until Fedor vs Sonnen happens this year

-Both have a 10 year period where neither suffered a legitimate loss (Jon’s streak still active)

-Both won their first major title during their 3rd year as a professional.

I thought it would be easier to pick 10 names for Fedor but realized their are so many squash matches littering his W/L record. It became a bit difficult picking names after the top 5. I think Jon Jones has the better top names and overall resume due to him fighting the best available #1 contenders consistently (aside from sonnen). Plus DC is more skilled than anyone Fedor has beaten.

Who do you think has the more impressive resume?

Jones has the better 10 names on his resume.

Conors resume is much better >>> Jones.

Jones resume is fucken overrated.

Vitor "1-2 weeks training camp" Belfort LOL irrelevant for years.
Then comes a butthurt Connor fan mad because no one mentioned your overrated hero who doesnt compare on any level to either Jones or Fedor.

Connor overrated Mcgregor will never be a GOAT. Kabib ran his overrated ass out the UFC so quick it wasn't funny.

Last edited:
I think they're probably pretty even.

The one thing that stands out to me, immediately, is that Fedor was facing Nog, and Nog was probably THE #1 fighter at the time (disregarding weightclasses). And Fedor destroyed him (as much as you can destroy anyone without actually finishing ...).

Jones never faced someone as good as Nog. He was, I believe, a small favorite vs Shogun.

Last edited:
Fedor. Plus with Fedor it's not the names it's how he beat them. Ogawa was an Olympic silver medallist Judoka, Ogawa got the body lock, Fedor reversed, landed in mount, and then arm barred the bitch.

Then comes a butthurt Connor fan mad because no one mentioned your overrated hero who doesnt compare on any level to ether Jones or Fedor.

Connor overrated Mcgregor will never be a GOAT. Kabib ran his overrated ass out the UFC so quick its wasnt funny.
What's even funnier is people think he's coming back. If he was actually gonna fight Khabib he wouldn't have allowed the UFC to strip him of his only remaining title.

Fedor via being a better person and not cheating. (If Fedor roided in pride that wasn't cheating)

Jon Jones.

Fedor's resume is very top-heavy, being the only guy to ever beat TRT Vitor is waaaay more impressive than beating Randleman, Herring, zero ground game Hunt, and a washed up Mir.

Fedor. Plus with Fedor it's not the names it's how he beat them. Ogawa was an Olympic silver medallist Judoka, Ogawa got the body lock, Fedor reversed, landed in mount, and then arm barred the bitch.
Lol Ogawa had like 5 mma fights when Fedor beat him. Much like many of Fedors opponents.

Lol Ogawa had like 5 mma fights when Fedor beat him. Much like many of Fedors opponents.

Read my post again and then try to comprehend why it was an impressive win.

Jon Jones.

Fedor's resume is very top-heavy, being the only guy to ever beat TRT Vitor is waaaay more impressive than beating Randleman, Herring, zero ground game Hunt, and a washed up Mir.

Mir was certainly washed up, but so was Fedor. And You could argue that beating Chael (who had a close fight with Bisping at 185, lost to Babalu etc ..) isn't exactly a great win for Jones, when we're talking the bottom of the list.

Mir was certainly washed up, but so was Fedor. And You could argue that beating Chael (who had a close fight with Bisping at 185, lost to Babalu etc ..) isn't exactly a great win for Jones, when we're talking the bottom of the list.
Chael at that point was still a better P4P fighter than Randleman, Herring, Hunt, and Mir when Fedor fought them.

Fedor, you FUCKER's are delusional.

Lmfao is this a joke question? Jones has the best resume in all mma

That version of Chael was definitely a good win for Jones, that was Chael that nearly beat Anderson Silva twice, and hell even after the Jones lost Chael made Shogun tap the very next fight. Chael was on a roll at the time he fought Jones, thats why Jones camp didn't take the Chael fight on short notice, and had to cancel and entire UFC event.

Last edited:
Jon Jones' resume is invalid because he has been convicted and exposed for PED usage, before the age of 30 and is a repeat offender at that. Once a cheater, forever a cheater. He will forever be remembered as a fraud who got caught for his cowardly cheating that masked his true incapability to be a top fighter and got banned from MMA.

Fedor is the GOAT of MMA.

Fedor > Any version of Jones.

Cheaters never prosper.

Last edited:
Jones wins because he has a huge asterisk on his resume.

Back