Jon Jones passed USADA blood test the night of UFC 214 - **revised OP**

Not everyone has access to a @dimspace , so watching this unfold and watching Malki distribute this info to media and then hearing csac reps make baffling statements....I can already see a good chunk of the casual audience being prepped to think jon jones got screwed

Most drugs are detectable in urine for a lot longer than they are detectable in the bloodstream. They also leave the body at an irregular rate which is why someone can pass a drug test one day and fail a test the next day.

I smell UFC covering up blood test so Jon can fight Brock

A little strange he passes all tests and fails the one he knew about. Would be great for mma if he is innocent here. Seriously how long does that steroid stay in system?

Sure seems like there's been a lot of recent press wrongly painting a picture of jones probably being innocent

Not everyone has access to a @dimspace , so watching this unfold and watching Malki distribute this info to media and then hearing csac reps make baffling statements....I can already see a good chunk of the casual audience being prepped to think jon jones got screwed
It's like the commission literally knows nothing about doping

i think this is just teh start of the malki/jacobs pr campaign to win public opinion

most people will just hear he was negative two weeks earlier, negative the night of the fight and decide hes innocent, without actually looking at the details.

A little strange he passes all tests and fails the one he knew about. Would be great for mma if he is innocent here. Seriously how long does that steroid stay in system?
There's nothing strange about it. Drugs and their metabolites leave the body at an irregular rate. When the levels are low it is very possible to pass a drug test one week and fail the next week. It happens all the time. I believe the dehydration of the weight cut had something to do with the drug showing up in the urine

Why the hell would that be good for mma ? What would be good for mma would be fighters not cheating therefore testing positive anymore

There's no new information here ... Jones is still guilty ... what are we talking about here?

Definitely a misunderstanding this whole thing

i think this is just teh start of the malki/jacobs pr campaign to win public opinion

most people will just hear he was negative two weeks earlier, negative the night of the fight and decide hes innocent, without actually looking at the details.

It really doesn't matter what people think. If the B sample comes back positive it's not a matter of opinion, but simple fact.

Again not all test are done on all samples. For me and some others, for Jones to exonerated the "b" sample will need to be clean and one of the other passed tests would need to also be tested and come back clean for tbol.

They may well go back and test the old samples for TBOL if they were not tested for it already, or if they were tested with the old protocol as opposed to the new on that is more effective. They did that when Mir popped. Went back and re-tested his earlier sample with the new protocol, and it turned out positive as well.

this is all just to keep stirring the pot

he got busted and hes a fraud -- get over it

Next statement regarding his case-
"Results of jon jones' b sample-no trace of winstrol detected."

Jones got 1/10 on his maths test, but next day gets 10/10 on an english test

clearly the result of his maths test is wrong.

Haven't seen you comment on it,

But is there a reason he would fail such a predictable test? Is it likely his designer drug was contaminated by a lesser drug as is often asserted? Turinabol isn't something that is found in contaminated supplements.

Jones is a dumbass so he probably took the wrong drug.

Back