Rumored Jon Jones plans to retire after fighting Stipe Miocic at UFC 295 in New York

Should Bones retire or continue fighting after fighting Stipe?

• Total voters
ice-cube-bye-felicia.gif

Hopefully we get a champion who doesn't cherry-pick his opponents

I stand by the fact that Jones is GOAT inside the cage. Of course he is retiring bc he knows that he will get beat by Sergei or Almeida.

His ego couldn’t handle a loss.

If he's feeling unmotivated besides this fight he should retire, before we get phoned in performances like he did with Smith. But on the flip side he could defend 3 more times pretty easy and break HW defense record, which I could see him do if he feels like he has 2 years left in him.

I mean, it's the perfect way for him to go out. Beat a top ranked young contender who turned out to have gigantic holes in his grappling game, which Jones exploited, and then beat the man the UFC proclaims as the GOAT HW who is over 40 and coming off a long layoff after being knocked out.

Jones picked the perfect spot to have a storybook ending to his career. Low risk, high reward.

Good for him his Legacy will live on forever as well as Jones Derangement Syndrome in the minds of haters forever.

Back