Media Jon Jones posts scathing critique of ESPN+.

I'm sure UFC Jones isn't happy about either because I'm sure it costs him on PPV points, there is no way they are selling as many PPVs now that you can't get it through normal PPV providers.
I got to the second tweet before I realised which Jones it was lol
you did better than me I didn't notice until I read your post :D

Aha it's that white boy Jon Jones who gets dogpiled on Twitter every time Bones does something crazy.....how the hell did he get a blue checkmark, just for having the same name as someone famous? He's right about this ESPN fiasco though.

I dislike the guy but I agree with him here. I think it was like 16 years ago that I disconnected the cable, I never looked back and I don't miss it.

Even with all that money, JJ still understands our problems.

I pay for IPTV 25$ a month I get every single channel on earth in HD.. and all PPVs

I usually have nothing good to say about Jon Jones but good on him. He is absolutely calling it like it is. That tweet is right on the money.

EDIT:
Not Bones. I've been had.

Last edited:
I have watched MMA since UFC 2 when I could only get the VHS tapes from Hollywood video, then later Blockbuster. Then, on PPV. Ive seen all UFCs. I signed up for ESPN+ and that lasted a few months. So many payment firewalls, plus the service didnt work 100% of the time. Now I just wait to see the highlights the next day.

They should return to putting it back on PPV. I cant imagine that they are making more money like this. All of the guys I train with feel the same way.

Lol at the people on this thread that think it's the other Jon jones

Why the f would you pay for any of it?

Edit: "unofficial" streams are the real play

Bones was always my friend

At least make espn+like Dazn n you pay 100 bucks a year but u get everything........ espn n Dsna are just pigs

Well, Jonathan... if you didn’t spend all of your money of cocaine you’d be able to afford cable.

For once I agree with Jones.

It's flashing up errors with PS4 and Smart TV streaming, only seems to work on PC.

Multiple subscription needs is garbage.

Fuck ESPN and the UFC for this. They seriously make it impossible for me to give them money.

wait until NBCUniversal streaming and everything else takes off... soon events like the superbowl and the playoffs will be on streaming services

we will miss the days of cable... soon we will have to pay more for much less content. those who like a little bit of everything are screwed

Back