Jon Jones Potential PED Maskers (.19/1 T/E) Discussion Thread (MERGED)

He was a dj back in the uk in the shitty areas of Lancashire

Im pretty sure I know what used to happen on them scenes
Sure. Just because someone has done coke, doesn't mean they don't do PED's. Obvious examples aside.

Sure. Just because someone has done coke, doesn't mean they don't do PED's. Obvious examples aside.
I'm not saying he does peds, I'm saying what rampage was probably referring to was coke and he'd know considering they used to train in England and both love to party

Yeah, I wonder how effective EPO really is? Great strength for your weight class is one thing.. but great strength and LIMITLESS CARDIO.. holy shit balls, I want to be that superhuman bullying up on mere mortals.

Chael Sonnen is a good candidate for showing off it's efficiency.

Chael, IIRC, is the only MMA fighter to date to get caught with actual EPO, and he's also a fighter known to push through 5 rounds with the same grinding pace throughout. People used to call him an LnP artist, but in truth, his activity level whenever in top position was extremely high, and he definitely didn't conserve energy in his takedown attempts either.
And let's face it, if Chael wasn't already on top, he was most likely pressuring you non-stop and looking for that double.

How much of that cardio and muscle endurance is attributed to EPO is a tough one to answer though, but having extra blood cells to carry more oxygen to your muscles certainly can't hurt a wrestling based fighter like him.

After reading a few pages here I still don't get it lol, soooo did jones take PED's?

Chael, IIRC, is the only MMA fighter to date to get caught with actual EPO, and he's also a fighter known to push through 5 rounds with the same grinding pace throughout. People used to call him an LnP artist, but in truth, his activity level whenever in top position was extremely high, and he definitely didn't conserve energy in his takedown attempts either.
And let's face it, if Chael wasn't already on top, he was most likely pressuring you non-stop and looking for that double.

How much of that cardio and muscle endurance is attributed to EPO is a tough one to answer though, but having extra blood cells to carry more oxygen to your muscles certainly can't hurt a wrestling based fighter like him.

Imagine a 7' tall Vitor Belfort on Chael Sonnen's PED program. He could just spam an infinite amount jab-crosses at blazing speed and never stop.

30lnfy1.jpg

This but with the reach of Jon Jones, the height of Struve, the same speed as Belfort, and it just doesn't stop.

Agreed. Rothwell made a baseless accusation towards Cain that Cain used EPO. I can not confirm nor deny this but if he's never tested positive. He's clean in my eyes. Honestly no one surprises me anymore. It's quite obvious the majority of fighters want to use.

Didn't Jones have similarly low T/E ratios before or am I completely wrong? I think it might have been the Cormier fight.

Didn't Jones have similarly low T/E ratios before or am I completely wrong? I think it might have been the Cormier fight.
This is that thread buddeh. Check the OP date!

Ali Bagautinov was popped for it as well:
http://mmajunkie.com/2014/07/bcac-a...sitive-for-epo-for-ufc-174-suspended-one-year

Tibau as well:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/1...o-use-i-took-it-without-imagining-i-was-doing

There is too much money in this sport, and so little separation between the no1 guy and the no20 guy to suggest that they aren't all doing the same thing…

Overeem is today going better than Ubereem, yet he is testing clean. We have guys failing tests, with elite skill sets losing to guys with inferior skill sets who are passing the same tests… How does that make sense?

The only real conclusion is that USADA are bogus. Sure they have caught a few guys here and there, but in what industry can you have a success rate of 1% and be deemed successful?

If I turned up to work, and had an effectiveness percentage of 1% I would be fired on the spot. Even the Jon Jones case is retarded… I don't doubt the guy was using, but they are busting him for oestrogen blockers… Basically what this is saying is that "We are almost certain you were using steroids. 99% of guys who take steroids also use oestrogen blockers to normalise their steroids. Now we were too incompetent to catch you using steroids, but we caught you using oestrogen blockers, so, we are pretty damned sure you were using steroids, so enjoy your ban".

You were way ahead of the curve and you are now vindicated.

Good work.
Thank you, and once again thanks to the hardwork in a lot of the people in this thread. Like Pete, I want to give a special mention to @Blackened. Hope the research helps everyone seeing this for the first time.

You're the man, @Jin Akutsu

I did read this thread and research here and there, but the science-y stuff, not being completely familiar with twitter and english not being my first language made it a bit hard to follow. Can someone please make an explain-like-i'm-10 TL;DR?

In all honesty, after the Angel Heredia interview thread (the original got lost in the sherdog merge, but can be found online), i find it really hard to believe someone in pro sports would not use it.

If they made the sport completely PED free, or completely allowed it, it wouldn't make a difference. In pro body building, everyone say that top guys now would still be top guys without PEDs. Just be consistent and the elite will rise.

Also looks like serious corruption in the NSAC.

No. Not just NSAC. USADA, NSAC, UFC, media outlets, fighters, trainers...

Basically

Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif

all for the sake of protecting their assess, and this bubble (that never truly existed) that there is but few PED users in MMA, so that they can continue making that sweet PPV and Reebok (/sarcasm) money.

Definitely need to give a shout out to my boy @Jin Akutsu and the others (@Blackened in particular) that put so much work into this when it happened. The Jones T/E fiasco is one of the more extreme clusterfucks to sweep the heavies imo, and history has proven them correct.
Shit, I didn't know anything. All I knew was an endocrinologist (Medical Doctor that specializes in the endocrine system) pretty much said "there is some fuckery going on", and people wanted to quote an USADA Chemist saying that he is clean, I just knew to listen to the guy that understood the endocrine system.

people wanted to quote an USADA Chemist saying that he is clean, I just knew to listen to the guy that understood the endocrine system
I remember that USADA dnb who said his levels were "normal maybe on the low end". That shit was funny as fuck with all the jones shills jumping on their shields to white knight him (----> P.S. "that's racist!" Source:
Luke Thomas Kenny Florian).

Back