Media Jon Jones reacts to reporter that exposed him

Jones haters have absolutely nothing to say in terms of MMA in order to hate on Jones. He's the GOAT who dusts all competition. They can't even post gifs of fights he lost, because he hasn't.

They will grasp at straws, and wait for the slightest excuse to hate on Jones. Otherwise, how in the fuck would such a thread get 125+ replies ?

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I don’t have cliffs, but GSP basically said he believes Jon is using and knows how he has been getting away with it. Really makes u wonder how GSP knows so much though. Very educated in the art of PEDS

Might have something to do with both of them being @ Jacksons....maybe GSP saw Jones dive under the training cage to do roids and crack.

I don’t have cliffs, but GSP basically said he believes Jon is using and knows how he has been getting away with it. Really makes u wonder how GSP knows so much though. Very educated in the art of PEDS
You have a single quote?

lmao jones got triggered cause he KNOWS that he fucked up. And the child in him came out ... as always. To me that heel Jones is fun to see , btw.

Bohn is a shit starter so Jones went at him. Heres a simple litmus test...why would a journalist make a tweet about Jones not having a comment on another athlete? There is literally nothing to report here yet Bohn did anyway.

Cause GSP called him on his PED bullshit indirectly in an interview. But as we all know, Jon see's all, and he only reacts when he's triggered lol. Dat impulse control.

Edit: and as I'm writing this I run into this article lol.

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...ped-talk-wouldnt-push-him-when-down-usada-mma

Idk what to think. I'm inclined to believe GSP (based on both men's histories/reputations) is telling the truth and the shoe just fit Jon, and he threw hissy fit. I could be wrong, but I'm biased against Jones and that's the first place my mind went.

GSP originally meant TRT Belfort for the PED example of throwing a headkick but Jones thought he was talking about him.

Bohn is a shit starter so Jones went at him. Heres a simple litmus test...why would a journalist make a tweet about Jones not having a comment on another athlete? There is literally nothing to report here yet Bohn did anyway.
my post was about Gsp and Jones ... not that dbag reporter.

You have a single quote?

Just google cliffs I’m sure they are out there somewhere. I just watch the show I don’t save bits or record it, was like almost a year ago.

You got your yellow by crying and bitching, losing your temper because i've murked you on the Conor thread where i have exposed you and completely destroyed you for being a paid McGregor shill and PR damage control. I gave you that yellow, kid. You will always be my 2 dollar bitch on this thread. I've got the last say, you ran away scarred.
I asked a mod and he said “GSP trolling” so not sure where you got the McGregor rubbish from.
You’re the one saying McGregor is gay when all the evidence points to the contrary, Also lol at me being a Conor shill. I embarrassed and silenced you on that thread(still waiting for a reply btw)
I should of known by your AV you were incapable of a level headed McGregor discussion.
You’re the very first to go on my ignore and destroyed list. Well done.

Jones is a massive douche we all know this but Bohn is an asshole for trying to instigate .Some Helwani level shit right there.

my post was about Gsp and Jones ... not that dbag reporter.

Im gonna then focus on the hotbabe

133569.jpg

I think the journalist looks like the jerk in this case. He seems to be passive-aggressively trying to make Jones' answer be about GSP rather than telling an annoying reporter off.

Wow! I’ve nwve seen this before. Haha! Damn, why does Jones hate GSP so much? Too much of a Boy Scout for Jones?
He doesn't, that gif removes the context. He was telling the TMZ reporter he doesn't want to do an interview and then he happened to see GSP. If you watch the whole video it makes more sense, this gif is basically bullshit.

GSP knew all this time that Jones was roided to the grills. Hes so mad that he brought USADA to the ufc.

Jones doesn’t do himself any favors by acting this way, but I’d probably hate reporters constantly badgering me and bashing me too.

All these guys beg for the limelight until it starts getting too bright and begins to illuminate things they wished to remain hidden.

Just google cliffs I’m sure they are out there somewhere. I just watch the show I don’t save bits or record it, was like almost a year ago.
I haven’t seen any nor do I recall it being discussed here - and of course it would have been a big deal.

Back