Media Jon Jones responds to DC’s wish for a third fight @ LHW

Just stop already... Didn't Jon call DC out after he beat Gus?

In before 37 pages of picograms, hit and run, drugs and being fake

At LHW there's not any other man who can compete with / push Jones aside from DC

Everyone else is easy work for both men

Well. Just to be positive for Cormier... it did take until the third fight for Page to beat Wanderlei and Tito to beat Chuck, Ha :) ... BUT, Jones is still the beast from the other fights and will be final form pulsing... But would watch no doubt...

jones looking like he knows hes gonna hydrate into a pokemon level 3 evolution

Jones is just too good, IMO. DC is only getting older, the weight cut would be even harder for him/on him. DC has a fight with Stipe lined up, and Jones has Silva to focus on. I see Jones beating him easily if they ever fought again.

Nice guy Jones trying to talk him off the ledge

Last edited:
Well. Just to be positive for Cormier... it did take until the third fight for Page to beat Wanderlei and Tito to beat Chuck, Ha :) ... BUT, Jones is still the beast from the other fights and will be final form pulsing... But would watch no doubt...
Tito Chuck . You’re right but damn I laughed.

Lamotta faced Sugar Ray at least a dozen times, lost all but 1....

But all we remember is that one.

War DC

We have already seen DC getting destroyed and dominated (1st fight) at LHW.

In fairness, tito- chuck shouldn't even get a reference. I don't even know what that was.......... and everyone knew going in.

2 hws fighting in 205? cause jones is afraid to fight in hw división? what a shame….

Lamotta faced Sugar Ray at least a dozen times, lost all but 1....

But all we remember is that one.

War DC

He fought sugar ray 5 or 6 times and won once and was arguably robbed a second win by the judges

We have already seen DC getting destroyed and dominated (1st fight) at LHW.

The early rounds of that fight were very competitive and arresting. Personally, that's just the kind of meeting I watch MMA for.

Aw cmon man. Just sack up and take the fight

At LHW there's not any other man who can compete with / push Jones aside from DC

Everyone else is easy work for both men
Gus nearly beat DC and lost by 1 round. I don't think the likes of Walker and Reyes would be a walk in the park for DC.

Jones is taking the coward route of forcing 40 yearold DC to cut 40+ lbs when they can easily throw down at HW and Jones would still be bigger.

What a chump.

Back