News Jon Jones rips off chunk of Steve-Os ear with a hammer!

Dr Who

Hmm
@Green
Reaction score
What the actual fuck?

JACKASS stuntman Steve-O’s ear was ripped off by Jon Jones in a disturbing new stunt.

Read the rest of it here https://apple.news/AYEpjShWSTvSm9xXBJEiang

After sparring with the pair earlier this week, his latest stunt was an attempt to know what a ‘cauliflower ear’ felt like.

“I’m getting ready to hurt Steve-O,” declared Jones in the video posted to Twitter.

The clip shows Steve-O, known to be a big MMA fan, with his ear rested on some gym apparatus while Jones holds a hammer over him.

It then cuts to a close-up of the television personality’s head covered in blood and a considerable chunk of his ear missing.

huge if true

WTF Steve-O looks like Gok Wan these days with the fake teeth and hair.

SPORT-PREVIEW-steve-o-bones.jpg

Steve-O needs a new manager and a better accountant.

Those idiots made jack shit in the Jackass MTV show, made nothing on Jackass 1 and said it wasn’t until Jackass 3D (Which made a LOT at the box office, like hundreds of millions as I recall) that they got decent money.

really don’t want to see Jackass 6 with these idiots busting colostomy bags with their walkers.

You don't actually see him do it. But here's a more graffic version..

Jon took an abnormal amount of pleasure in bragging about disfiguring Steve O.

Like he has always wanted to try that but the pesky “dismemberment“ charge stood in the way until he found someone willing to do this Voluntarily. .

Watch the clip, it’s not fake, it’s fucked up stupid.
I did watch it, they didn't show Jones actually hitting his ear with the hammer? If it's real then wtf, Jones is crazy for even accepting to fuck up steve-o's ear.

Steve-O needs a new manager and a better accountant.

Those idiots made jack shit in the Jackass MTV show, made nothing on Jackass 1 and said it wasn’t until Jackass 3D (Which made a LOT at the box office, like hundreds of millions as I recall) that they got decent money.

really don’t want to see Jackass 6 with these idiots busting colostomy bags with their walkers.

Steve-O makes bank with his YouTube channel. Has millions of subscribers.

Back