Jon Jones rooting for RDA

LOL so amazing how Jones triggers so many people here.

Undefeated, and the GOAT right next to Fedor and Spider.

It is what it is.

uhh if anyones triggered its the guy praying for another mans defeat due to things he said about him lmao

That tweet doesn't really shed any light.

If Jones is guilty then he should be pissed about being outed. If Jones is innocent then he should be pissed about false allegations being made. Either way he has a reason to be pissed.

And I think that he is guilty.

Jones is just trying to win some fans

colby is a better person than jones

The last Jon Jones' tweet triggered Colby for about 6 months LMAO

<JonesLaugh>

I can’t stand Colby but I dislike Jones more so if Colby pulls it off it’ll be a small consolation knowing Jones is annoyed.

Of course it's true. This is Jon Jones we're talking about. The stuff Colby brought out was just minor shit for old Bonesy.

I wouldn't waste the awesome power of prayer on an MMA fight. I save prayer for important things, like that elusive .5 inch that will bring me up to average or homes for orphaned kittens and puppies.
I laughed

A liar calling a liar a liar ..

How many lies could a liar lie if a liar could lie lies

i bet jones tried peer pressure to get colby to smoke the devils lettuce when they were roomies. poor kid at least he turned out ok (colby) ..

I can’t stand Colby but I dislike Jones more so if Colby pulls it off it’ll be a small consolation knowing Jones is annoyed.

I don’t know, I really dislike Jones, but Cringey Covington is making him look more likeable by the minute.

Colby gave names and details. He also seemed to drop his "schtick" while talking about it. I believe him

The guy wants Dos Anjos to win... like 95% of the members here. Is Normal... But just to find out. Give Jones a boomerang.

Lol. Of course it's true. No one needs Colby Cheese to figure out that Jones has been juiced his entire career.

Same here. I was really hoping to watch Colby get smashed but now I really want to see him win this one.

Jones is hoping for retro punishment.. if I wait 4 years then they will probably gimme a shot .. if I go now they will punish me longer

Back