Media Jon Jones still trashing DC on twitter

What makes them think that DC would want to be near that guy?

Have we ever seen the fighter who lost 2 fights living rent free in the head of the fighter who won 2 fights between two former opponents?

p02WRZC.gif

I've seen Jon kick DC's ass 3x, regardless of what the records say.

DC has his present analyst job, his podcast, and all that other stuff, precisely because he won a UFC title.
If you count their media day scuffle as a fight, you don’t know fighting.

Just suicide your account mate

Jones is a piece of shit and a drug cheat. Been saying it for years and just get called a "hater" or some other nonsense insults. Popped every time he fought DC. He's undoubtedly a great fighter but you can't convince me a man doesn't have at least a little fear if he takes PEDs. If you truly believed you'd win naturally you wouldn't put that in your body. And anyone arguing personality is out of their minds if they don't see DC is a better human being. Hahah fake ass Christian persona. Jones is no Christian it's an act for PR purposes.

Jones was still LHW champ only a year ago, never lost it in a fight, and the current LHW champ is someone he utterly dominated lol.

You wouldn't happen to have the GIF of Jones poking the current champ's eyes? It's impressive.
That "still LHW champ" comes with a couple of asterisks. The current champ finished Thiago Santos, who beat Jones.

Damn Jones, that was PR gold on a platter and he dun' goofed.

If Jones isn’t on gear , and he’s actually going to fight at heavyweight , Dc should come out of retirement to fight him .

All that trash talk is useless…

DC has a great life, storied MMA career, loving family, brotherhood of fighters who adore him and a promising MMA analyst/host career.

Jon Jones life is in shambles, has addiction problems, family problems, gym problems and career will forever have a huge asterisk beside it. I’m sure I could go on lol
Even Artem Lobov has 1000x better life than you guys but you are always talking shit about fighters, it's useless bro

Beating DC is probably the highlight of Jones’s career. He’ll never let DC forget.

DC has won absolutely nothing, but he does owe his career and status to jones. As someone else stated, if jones did not get into a car accident and or lose the belt from his antics, DC would not have been a LHW champion.

DC owes his career to jones although he did want to be jones.

DC would have won the belt after Jones popped. So, not really. This is a reach.

Additionally, he would have gone up to Heavyweight if Cain didn't exist, and did when he got hurt. My point is, DC would have been a champion at a weight class regardless.

Again, this is a reach.

DC retired on a 2-fight losing streak meanwhile Jon is still undefeated.

Is he really undefeated though and I feel he has the most tainted record of anyone and its hard to even acknowledge it otherwise.

You could go on but jones will still be remembered as a better fighter and all time great who had a much better career then DC even with those asterisks. DC will be remembered as the shill who tried to play himself and state he was Dana’s hitman and was on a quest to dethrone jones but never did. He began a feud with jones and wanted to play hero to MMA fans by making it his holy quest to dethrone a hated champion but never did.

I say this as a longtime Jones supporter, but is his career actually better? DC won two belts and has faced arguably better competition. Both of Jones’s wins over DC are questionable. His T/E ratio after the first fight was highly suspect, their first rematch was canceled due to a positive steroid test, and their last fight was overturned due to another positive test. Young Jones is still the best fighter I’ve ever seen inside the cage, but he’s shown signs of decline and it’s increasingly difficult to support the guy in light of all the PED violations and personal fuckups.

What does that even mean?

That's weak AF.

Jon isnt 1/1000th the man Daniel Cormier is.

Jon isnt even funny anymore.
You didn't get the joke? Think it through for a second, it's not exactly deep.

And the bolded sentence isn't saying what you think it's saying. Give yourself a moment to think that through too.

Back