Media Jon Jones still trashing DC on twitter

You could go on but jones will still be remembered as a better fighter and all time great who had a much better career then DC even with those asterisks. DC will be remembered as the shill who tried to play himself and state he was Dana’s hitman and was on a quest to dethrone jones but never did. He began a feud with jones and wanted to play hero to MMA fans by making it his holy quest to dethrone a hated champion but never did.

Who is going to remember Jones being a better fighter? A bunch of hardcores on a a karate forum? None of it is going to matter in 10-20 years. It hardly matters now.

Gun to your head, would you rather be the 2021 version of BJ Penn or the 2021 version of Kenny Florian?

These two will still be beefing when they're shuffling around the retirement home.

Except it seems that DC has moved past Jones. Unless I'm wrong, it seems to me that DC does not randomly post shit about Jones out of the blue.

That was funny.

However, I don't think there is a man on earth would would rather have Jon Jones life and legacy over DCs.

DC retired on a 2-fight losing streak meanwhile Jon is still undefeated.
lol this post. Like, there is the small detail that DC was fighting the HW champ in those 2 fights, where Jones is afraid to roam, and where DC would in all likelihood beat Jones.

I've been saying it for years. DC is playing the long game. Jon is going to fade into obscurity while DC will remain beloved for perhaps decades to come. No one is going to care in 2030 or 2040 that some guy named Jon Jones beat DC.

Jones will be 57 years old and posting gifs of that head kick KO on Twitter……if he’s not dead by then.

All that trash talk is useless…

DC has a great life, storied MMA career, loving family, brotherhood of fighters who adore him and a promising MMA analyst/host career.

Jon Jones life is in shambles, has addiction problems, family problems, gym problems and career will forever have a huge asterisk beside it. I’m sure I could go on lol
DC was also physically dominated by the guy he hates most in the world.
Twice.

DC has a great life, storied MMA career, loving family, brotherhood of fighters who adore him and a promising MMA analyst/host career.

Jon Jones life is in shambles, has addiction problems, family problems, gym problems and career will forever have a huge asterisk beside it. I’m sure I could go on lol
Nah You couldnt because after that hes a 6'4" milionare with a wife kids a mansion famous siblings and is the GOAT of MMA.

Dc is a fat mma coach with way less money.

amazing jon cant keep dc out of his mind.
Somebody mentioned DC to Jon lol

Amazing youre this insecure about Jon demolishing DC in a simple sentence you post emotional bull crap like that

In the end UFC belt is useless just like winning WWE belt.

DC won at life.
How so lol, he won at life considering most men wouldnt want to put up with other peoples children on a daily bases.

If you ask me dc didnt "win at life" hes overcompensating for never being number 1 at any thing he did

Exactly this. Not sure how deluded you have to be in supporting Jones. Failed multiple tests leading into and after his fights with DC. If USADA had been active in their first fight, Jones would of popped then too.

DC is not only 100000 times the competitor Jones will be, but he’s a far better human being and family man too.

Let's not be hasty, Jones ended that phrase with a comma, so maybe something complimentary is coming in the second part.

Back