Media Jon Jones threatens troll online - “it’s not hard to find you”

He's in a dark place and as crazy as mid 90s Tyson. Pathetic the Internet is doing him in. Will he make it to the Stipe fight?

If Stipe lands one of those big paws on him I don't think he'll take it. Setting himself up for failure either inside the octagon or outside of it. Very disappointing.

Aw man, I happen to still be paying off my house. :(

Tread lightly Jon, it’s not hard to find you.

<DCrying>

These people (Sherdoggers included) would be shitting themselves if they were face-to-face with Jon <lol>
And what's Jon gonna do?

Jon Jones is a degenerate narcissist that will absolutely self destruct once he's retired. i'm looking forward to watching Jon's collapse. I say he's in prison within 10 years of retiring.

Jon Jones could beat me with both his hands tied behind the back. He probably has a way bigger dick than me. He has more money than I will most likely make in my lifetime. He has hot women throwing themselves at him, and fans willing to clean his ass with their tongue after he takes a shit *points at a handfull of Sherdog posters who know who they are*

And I still would not trade places with him. What a fucking clown.
you and me both. what a shitty life this guy leads. materialistic loser.

And what's Jon gonna do?

Jon Jones is a degenerate narcissist that will absolutely self destruct once he's retired. i'm looking forward to watching Jon's collapse. I say he's in prison within 10 years of retiring.

Cast out your misery, my brother, and embrace the peace and enlightenment of BONES

He acts like an insecure 16 year old that is still trying to find his identity. Kinda feel bad for him, but then again...
Bro did you not read the thread title? He’ll find you… :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back