Jon Jones to Francis Ngannou: Be careful what you wish for

Jon Jones is the only reason he's not getting paid for his fights like he should. Had he not had his troubles he could've had a longer title streak than GSP or Silva. Also easier to negotiate after you dominate your last fights rather than edge a decision.

Jones a full of hot air and empty threats. He's not going to fight Ngannou at all, ever. He's scared of getting his head caved in. Talk is cheap, and his saying another year for his HW debut just shows what a coward he is - if (and that's a big if) Ngannou loses to Lewis, watch Jones blow up twitter all ready to fight. Ducking Ngannou is Jones' current mode.

I'm not a "shit on Jones guy," but this is just stupid.

1) You're champ as soon as you win the belt,
2) You're not a HW or even a fighter, at all, if you're not fighting, so, glass houses, stones, and all of that.

Jon's been saying this shit for like a year now and has found every reason not to take that fight. Either sign or shut the fuck up

Erf... Just fight, dude.

Blah, blah, blah. That's all I hear.

Oh, Jon... STFU would you?

Man, MMA has the worst kind of fans.

You do understand he is trying to generate interest, so the fight pays him what he wants, right?
But MMA fans buy into Dana's narratives (which I don't even understand how ANYONE listens to Dana) and they do Dana's work, which is pressure a fighter to fight for far less than what (s)he deserves.

Short sighted fans can't understand how forcing the UFC pay more can help MMA in the long run, as more(better) fighters would join the sport if it paid better....

Jon's been saying this shit for like a year now and has found every reason not to take that fight. Either sign or shut the fuck up
This.

To Jon who has no business even being given that fight...
SplendidPhonyGalapagospenguin-max-1mb.gif

Or I can blame pink goof for not wanting to pay enough...or all parties involved, which is more likely.
Wha...? When have you heard Ngannou or Stipe or DC or anyone whining for more money before they fight Jon Jones? It's not "all parties involved" lol. Three of those guys are Heavyweights who do Heavyweight shit and one isn't.

jones is hoping and praying that lewis wins so he can talk shit on twitter and then call out lewis.
If Lewis wins, he's not going to fight Lewis either. You heard it here first. As I've been saying for years, Jon Jones' game does not translate to Heavyweight. He will never take a fight where he doesn't believe he has overwhelming advantages.

You do understand he is trying to generate interest, so the fight pays him what he wants, right?
But MMA fans buy into Dana's narratives (which I don't even understand how ANYONE listens to Dana) and they do Dana's work, which is pressure a fighter to fight for far less than what (s)he deserves.

Short sighted fans can't understand how forcing the UFC pay more can help MMA in the long run, as more(better) fighters would join the sport if it paid better....
First, if he's trying to generate interest, it's not working. The opposite is happening, he's being written off and forgotten.

Second, if he wanted better pay for all fighters then he should have joined that effort a long time ago. He only cares about himself and his own money. So why should we care about him?

First, if he's trying to generate interest, it's not working. The opposite is happening, he's being written off and forgotten.

Second, if he wanted better pay for all fighters then he should have joined that effort a long time ago. He only cares about himself and his own money. So why should we care about him?
He is publicly speaking up against low fighter's pay... which the champ also did.
Fans, instead of joining him (since it is no secret this is true), tell him to shut up and fight....

And yes, you don't care about him...that's why you post your butthurt comments on a thread about him... seems you are blinded by your own hate...

..but I am sure you will have another hateful comment, and you won't stop and think about it for a second before responding...

He is publicly speaking up against low fighter's pay... which the champ also did.
Fans, instead of joining him (since it is no secret this is true), tell him to shut up and fight....

And yes, you don't care about him...that's why you post your butthurt comments on a thread about him... seems you are blinded by your own hate...

..but I am sure you will have another hateful comment, and you won't stop and think about it for a second before responding...

Wether he loves jones or hates him, the point is, beside his fighting skills we know jones has never been the sharpest tool in the box, and it shows again, he's an awful communicator.

Francis can pray and wish all he wants for that fight. He isn't the reason it's not happening. What kind of threat is that from Jones? It's retarded on so many levels.

If the UFC can't offer the undefeated GOAT of their sport a reasonable purse to step-up to HW and fight the champ there, than why should he sign?

Sherdoggers: ThE UfC dOnT pAy EnOuGh

Also Sherdoggers: LoL JoNeS iS ScArEd CuZ hE wAnTs MoRe MuNnY

Back