Jon Jones to WWE?

His suspension wouldn't prevent him, but his UFC contract would, unless they gave permission.

Jones will thrive wherever. You haters make me like him more. I can't wait until he is cleared so all of your will be fans again. Fair weather mother fuckers.

Ronda made an appearance when she was still fighting.

But I fail to grasp why the WWE would have any interest in him.
They wouldn't, they have a drug policy.

Not nearly as much $$ in the Jon Jones business as you think. Of all the stars from other sports to have stints in pro wrestling he would be almost dead last in name recognition.

Deadest crowd reaction ever. Absolutely no pop.

I just had an image in my head of Jon Jones showing up WWE and the whole audience starts chanting

"CHICKENLEGS, CHICKENLEGS."

Then Jones runs out crying and is never seen again.

If he is suspended for an extended period of time, the UFC may let him wrestle, since it isn't competition and if./when he goes back to MMA he would still have a following.

Jones is way to small to wrestle. He’d need to put on a good 50 pounds

The WWE wouldn't touch him with a 10-foot pole, he's a fucking active volcano that brings forth nothing but outrageous headlines and bad publicity.

Jones will thrive wherever. You haters make me like him more. I can't wait until he is cleared so all of your will be fans again. Fair weather mother fuckers.

what in your mind is being cleared. when he only get 2 years instead of 4? did u read what that clown said at his csac hearing?

he still has to know what going into his body.

If he is suspended for an extended period of time, the UFC may let him wrestle, since it isn't competition and if./when he goes back to MMA he would still have a following.

come on all the jones lovers will never go away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back