Jon Jones USADA test history 2018

Dude. You know dick about PEDs. If you're not cycling regularly, you lose your gains. If you abuse PEDs heavily, then quit cold turkey, you'll be worse off than you were before.

Not testing Jones when he was suspended indefinitely and then testing him heavily as soon as it was was clear that he was returning to competition is a perfectly reasonable course of action.

Lol at this bullshit. Why would you think he got off cold turkey? The guy literally popped for the fucking drugs you take for post-cycle therapy. He knows how to cycle, the evidence is right there in his multiple drug test failures.

And no, you do not have to do it regularly to keep your gains. Steroids change your body in a number of ways. There are extreme short term gains, there are some lesser long term gains and then there are some gains that are permanent. They change your body forever. If you'd ever trained with anyone high level, you'd be well aware of how big a difference they make long after a cycle is over.

Letting someone juice and then cycle off will drastically enhance their ability to perform for years if they do it correctly, which he obviously is. That's a fact.

Lol at this bullshit. Why would you think he got off cold turkey? The guy literally popped for the fucking drugs you take for post-cycle therapy. He knows how to cycle, the evidence is right there in his multiple drug test failures.

And no, you do not have to do it regularly to keep your gains. Steroids change your body in a number of ways. There are extreme short term gains, there are some lesser long term gains and then there are some gains that are permanent. They change your body forever. If you'd ever trained with anyone high level, you'd be well aware of how big a difference they make long after a cycle is over.

Letting someone juice and then cycle off will drastically enhance their ability to perform for years if they do it correctly, which he obviously is. That's a fact.

I didn't say that he quit cold turkey or that he quit at all.

If Jones been roiding for the duration of his career, then it follows that he knows how to cycle and beat tests because he's only popped twice.

My point was that not testing him out of comp was justified for the aforementioned reasons. If you think that roiding, blood doping or taking diuretics several months out from when you actually have to perform/make weight helps, you're fucking clueless.

Should be weekly testing and weighing for everybody. Clean fighters fighting at their true walk-around weight. Quit this marginal advantage bullshit.

Or don't, go completely the other way. Allow everyone to juice and cut weight to within an inch of their lives. Either way, bored to death hearing about who can borderline cheat the most.

I didn't say that he quit cold turkey or that he quit at all.

If Jones been roiding for the duration of his career, then it follows that he knows how to cycle and beat tests because he's only popped twice.

My point was that not testing him out of comp was justified for the aforementioned reasons. If you think that roiding, blood doping or taking diuretics several months out from when you actually have to perform/make weight helps, you're fucking clueless.

No, it wasn't. You're not making an argument. I don't think that roiding several months out helps, I know for a fact that it does. As I just said, if you'd ever trained with anyone high level, you'd know that as well. Don't bother responding, you're on ignore.

No, it wasn't. You're not making an argument. I don't think that roiding several months out helps, I know for a fact that it does. As I just said, if you'd ever trained with anyone high level, you'd know that as well. Don't bother responding, you're on ignore.

I totally won the argument, that's why I'm refusing to engage with you anymore.

LOL

This is what I love about Sherdog. Not only are you operating strictly on what was written in the first sentence of the OP (which was not true to begin with), you didn't even read the sentence properly and are making an even more ridiculous claim.

Try reading the thread, and you'll know how many times Jones has actually been tested recently.
I don't need to read this thread. Juicehead got 30 months reduced sentence for snitching on his PED dealers. Thats all the facts i need.

I don't need to read this thread. Juicehead got 30 months reduced sentence for snitching on his PED dealers. Thats all the facts i need.

LOL

Well, if you'd bothered to read the thread, you'd know that I've stated repeatedly that his reduced suspension was what USADA needed to slammed for.

But hey, you've gone from operating on a made up premise to actually advancing the only reasonable criticism of USADA that I've seen in this thread, so good for you.

Dude. You know dick about PEDs. If you're not cycling regularly, you lose your gains. If you abuse PEDs heavily, then quit cold turkey, you'll be worse off than you were before.

Not testing Jones when he was suspended indefinitely and then testing him heavily as soon as it was was clear that he was returning to competition is a perfectly reasonable course of action.

Reducing his suspension because he was willing to inform on other PED abusers/suppliers is not. There's a very rational critique of USADA to make here, and you people are arguing fucking nonsense instead.
Actually I've cycled myself a few times and am familiar with the effects. You can establish gains and maintain them with proper pct. And that's just talking normal cycles of test, not microdosing or growth hormone, epo or other drugs that athletes like jones have access too.

If you think that an athlete can't make substantial sustainable gains in 3-6 months you are kidding yourself.

Jones wasn't tested until August 15 of this year, his last test prior to that was October of 2017, the number of tests he's had this year does nothing to defend the large gap of zero tests.

But why do you care when he was ineligible to fight in that time?

He didn't test positive because he literally ran away from a drug test. (which is the same thing that Jones constantly gets attacked for attempting to do)

Additionally, he got the lifetime ban from the NSAC (not USADA) for refusing to submit drug tests or participate in the disciplinary process.

What the fuck does that have to do with Jones?

Wand wasn't licensed therefore he shouldn't have been tested. They had to settle for 3 years so save face.

USADA can not license you. SAC can.

Jones had a CSAC hearing, and has pissed hot 3 times. His punishment is almost non-existent.

The athletic commission has everything to do with everything.

LOL

Well, if you'd bothered to read the thread, you'd know that I've stated repeatedly that his reduced suspension was what USADA needed to slammed for.

But hey, you've gone from operating on a made up premise to actually advancing the only reasonable criticism of USADA that I've seen in this thread, so good for you.
Maybe i was just setting you up for a fail? Maybe the fail didn't exactly go as planned, so i had to put facts on the table.
The better question is you seem like an educated sherdogger, why are you standing up for this pos?

So according to USADA testing jones has only been tested once in the 1st half of this year. Jones in 2016 was also tested less times than brock who is a semi retired fighter. They ain't even trying. Jones has USADA on lockdown. lol.

Side note paula costa was tested 13 and yoel with the most tests 17. Cormier has 14
You can’t honestly believe that a company that large can be controlled by a human cock fighter

Maybe i was just setting you up for a fail? Maybe the fail didn't exactly go as planned, so i had to put facts on the table.

LOL

The better question is you seem like an educated sherdogger, why are you standing up for this pos?

I haven't been advocating for Jones at all in this thread. If you want to accuse me of being an apologist, it should be on USADA's behalf.

All that I've done is point out the stupidity of people complaining about Jones not being tested while he was suspended and complaining about how he's not being subjected to greater scrutiny, when he is currently, in fact, being tested quite frequently.

I also don't understand the claims that USADA is suppressing positive tests when they've reported failed tests that caused Jones to get pulled from UFC 200 and pretty much destroyed his reputation after his career defining victory at UFC 214.

Like I've said repeatedly, If you want to criticize USADA RE Jones, the most reasonable way to do it is over the snitch clause.

Can I ask a question? I can't make any forms as a white belt but I want some thoughts. If Jones gets finished by Gus at 232, does his whole career for PEDS come into question?

Back