• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Jon Jones vs. Cyril Gane. UFC 285. March, 4th (Jones Confirms in Video)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Nice to have a must see fight coming up. Hope it really happens - no injuries etc. I thought Jones would never come back. Can he do it is going to finally be answered. Legit excited.

This whole thing makes the UFC and by extension MMA as a whole look even more like joke. What other sport can you walk away for three years and then be gifted a shot at the championship? What other sport does the reigning champion walk away because of a pay dispute?

This whole thing makes the UFC and by extension MMA as a whole look even more like joke. What other sport can you walk away for three years and then be gifted a shot at the championship? What other sport does the reigning champion walk away because of a pay dispute?
Professional wrestling. The UFC is literally WWE when it comes to booking and management.

So many unknowns on Jon's side but this looks like a horrific matchup for Gane. Guy's got zero grappling.

With Ngannou leaving Jones doesn't have much to gane from this fight. I've already heard casuals talking about how Ngannou would smash Jones. How long is Jones contract on for anyway?

Exactly. Why are you sherdogging, though?
*than

I can do both. To tell you you're dumb. Nganou isn't the best wrestler. But dude is a freak phisically. I didn't say Curtis get any takedowns on him in 2 fights.

I can do both. To tell you you're dumb. Nganou isn't the best wrestler. But dude is a freak phisically. I didn't say Curtis get any takedowns on him in 2 fights.
Ok, you want Ngannou's schlong, go suck it. I won't interfere bro. ;)

Blaydes is an absolute nightmare for Gane. Hope he gets to play the villain.

Watch jones test positive again lmao. Fight will either get cancelled or overturned I bet.

Ok, you want Ngannou's schlong, go suck it. I won't interfere bro. ;)

Gay potato

If all else fails, call gay. It's ok you will go to hell for your sins God loves you but we gotta burn you a little bit for those atrocities. The devil gotta stick his trident into your crips tighs while you cry in flames .

Gay potato

If all else fails, call gay. It's ok you will go to hell for your sins God loves you but we gotta burn you a little bit for those atrocities. The devil gotta stick his trident into your crips tighs while you cry in flames .
LMAO, religious idiocy, the cherry on top. Thank you for amusing me.

I just can't see Jones losing (even though he essentially lost to Reyes). Let's hope he can stay out of trouble until March.

All I know...

ciryl-gane-dunk-ciryl.gif

VictoriousAgedGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

Jones coming back after a 3 year absence. At a new weight class. Bigger, slower, less cardio. vs. a natural, athletic heavyweight with speed, size and power. I don't think it's going to be pretty.

If Jones manages to pull it off though, I have no problem calling him the GOAT.

They're the same height and Jones has a longer reach!

Folks 4 inches shorter than Jones can dunk. So strange.

Back