Jon Jones wanted to fight Stipe lmfao

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Jon clearly didn't want none of Reyes, then wanted a win-win fight at a weight class above against aging Stipe.

Jon Jones right now

tenor.gif

He really can't back out now. Too much is invested. I'd rather go in and lose but get paid, then not fight for another year to go back to 205.
He won't 'back out'

He'll claim the UFC aren't offering him enough money, probably will cite boxers making tens of millions etc.

It's the only option that allows him to save face while also avoiding Francis.

Will he go back to 205 is what I'm wondering.

And now he probably wants Stipe to ask for a trilogy.

It's why I was rooting for Ngannou. Jones wanted to decision a 40 year old Stipe and be showered with praise lmao.

Jon clearly didn't want none of Reyes, then wanted a win-win fight at a weight class above against aging Stipe.

Jon Jones right now

tenor.gif
He was hoping Stipe would win in the same fashion as the first fight where he takes a fuck load of damage in a 5 round war.

He won't 'back out'

He'll claim the UFC aren't offering him enough money, probably will cite boxers making tens of millions etc.

It's the only option that allows him to save face while also avoiding Francis.

Will he go back to 205 is what I'm wondering.

Thats literally backing out

It's why I was rooting for Ngannou. Jones wanted to decision a 40 year old Stipe and be showered with praise lmao.

Are we all showering Ngannou for the same thing right now?? Can't have it both ways.

Recency bias says Jones is in big trouble ..
May be .. but it’s hard to bet against his fight IQ and experience .
I’d put a 20 spot on bones

Back