Jon Jones was only paid $1,237,880 as a 6 time defending champion

You fucking clown.

Ngannou was making more than this while purposefully fighting on a contract from 2018 that didn't even have championship pay.

Never ceases to amaze me that the supposed biggest Ngannou fans no nothing about what they're pretending to talk about.
Lmfao y u so triggered u fuking roid up clown. So what if ngannou was making more or less?

That is besides the point. He feels he is worth more so he paved his own path for his own dignity and future.

What part of my statement is not true? Lay off on the coke and roids u fuking dumbass

This is from an export report filed in court. Far more credible than whatever internet rumors you believe in.

So unless you believe the UFC is lying to the federal government you can go pound sand.

"Included in the appendix of this report was all of the payouts made by the UFC to fighters from 2011 to 2016. This “Internal Zuffa Bout Compensation” included not only the show and win bonuses and along with Performance bonuses disclosed to athletic commissions and the public, but also non disclosed payments like pay-per-view bonuses, side letters and discretionary bonuses — all the payments to a fighter related to their bout."

God damn do I love people who know what they're talking about.

with jon the money would just go straight to his coke and steroids dealers.

which probably result in him hitting more pregnant woman and grabbing more cash to a strip club before beating her long term fiance

doesnt matter. abject retards will still defend it in every fighter pay thread

Interesting. The pays are not bad for some but not great for others. I did except a bit more from JJ and Silva, to be honest.

2011: $4,314,289 for Georges St-Pierre Fought Once

2012: $3,197,908 for Georges St-Pierre Fought Once

2013: $4,374,326 for Anderson Silva Fought Twice

2014: $1,237,880 for Jon Jones Fought Once

2015: $4.54M and $4.48M, for Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey. Both Fought Twice

2016: $8,000,000 for Brock Lesnar Fought Once

Jones def looks like he got screwed in 2014 but he only fought once and his salary was tied to PPV. The Texiera fight did not do well, so some of that is on him and his ability to sell tickets.

Salaries tied to PPV are pretty evident in the difference in GSP's salary in 2011 vs 2012. UFC 129 did 800k PPV with a $12 mil gate and UFC 154 did 700k PPV with a $ 3.1 mil gate.

I will admit I am a bit surprised by Silva's salary in 2013 b/c he fought twice. So $2,187,000 per fight (average) is Better than JJ but not GSP money. His second Weidman fight did 1 million PPV

What is surprising is RR and Conor. They both fought Twice and got an average of $2.25 mil per fight.

Conor I Suppose was only just getting warmed up as a star. He only just got the title that year.

Also interesting is Brock getting $8mil for his return in 2016 but he was paid less to fight Overeem in 2011 than GSP.

Other interesting payouts

Diaz

$2,838,158 vs. Conor McGregor 1

$4,315,490 vs. Conor McGregor 2

Holly Holm

$1,100,000 vs. Ronda Rousey

$2,986,830 vs. Miesha Tate

Joanna Jedrzejczyk

$2,296,484 vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz

Dan Henderson​

$1,133,329 vs. Vitor Belfort 2

Alistair Overeem​

$1,092,736 vs. Stipe Miocic

Chael Sonnen​

$1,050,000 vs. Anderson Silva 2 — Disclosed Purse: $50,000

$1,050,000 vs. Jon Jones

Nick Diaz​

$1,244,460 vs. Georges St-Pierre

$956,184 vs. Anderson Silva

Last edited:
Lmfao y u so triggered u fuking roid up clown. So what if ngannou was making more or less?

That is besides the point. He feels he is worth more so he paved his own path for his own dignity and future.

What part of my statement is not true? Lay off on the coke and roids u fuking dumbass

You're so retarded you don't even knw that Ngannou himself said he'd have made $15M had he just signed the UFC contracts since Stipe. That's more than Fury.

You're "low pay" is outdated nonsense. He's literally still down than if he'd jusst fought for the UFC.

Chael Sonnen, the absolute disgrace of a human being, blatantly lying about his own pay to shill for the UFC and attempting screw his fellow fighters out of better pay.

You fucking clown.

Ngannou was making more than this while purposefully fighting on a contract from 2018 that didn't even have championship pay.

Never ceases to amaze me that the supposed biggest Ngannou fans no nothing about what they're pretending to talk about.

It's not smart to get emotional while shilling. Act like a professional and stick to the talking points.

@Myrddin Wild teh White hey did you see this info coming out recently... man I was way off in my assumptions with the pay of this UFC stars, I was too generous.

Jones 1.2 mill what the heck no wonder he was mad during those last negotiations.

Other numbers:

Amanda Nunes $1,837,354 vs. Ronda Rousey

Miesha Tate $2,048,343 vs Amanda Nunes *UFC 200 card, PPV share*

Holly Holm $1,100,000 vs. Ronda Rousey; $2,986,830 vs. Miesha Tate *was on McGregor vs. Diaz she got PPV share*

Joanna Jedrzejczyk $2,296,484 vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz *was on UFC 205 Conor McGregor vs. Eddie Alvarez again PPV share* [<dunn]

Nate Diaz $56,000 vs. Rafael dos Anjos; $2,838,158 vs. Conor McGregor 1; $4,315,490 vs. Conor McGregor 2

Nick Diaz $275,000 vs. BJ Penn; $500,000 vs. Carlos Condit; $1,244,460 vs. Georges St-Pierre; $956,184 vs. Anderson Silva

Chael Sonnen $1,050,000 vs. Anderson Silva 2; $1,050,000 vs. Jon Jones; $400,000 vs. Shogun Rua

Alistair Overeem $816,983 vs. Brock Lesnar; $619,048 vs. Travis Browne; $310,143 vs. Ben Rothwell; $542,857 vs. Junior dos Santos; $1,092,736 vs. Stipe Miocic

Wanderlei Silva $800,000 vs. Brian Stann

Dan Henderson $1,133,329 vs. Vitor Belfort 2; $825,000 vs. Michael Bisping

Chad Mendes $198,000 vs. Jose Aldo; $700,000 vs. Conor McGregor

Jake Shields $580,000 vs. Georges St-Pierre

Highest UFC payouts:

2011: $4,314,289 for Georges St-Pierre

2012: $3,197,908 for Georges St-Pierre

2013: $4,374,326 for Anderson Silva

2014: $1,237,880 for Jon Jones

2015: $4.54M and $4.48M, for Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey.

2016: $8,000,000 for Brock Lesnar UFC 200 bork1}

Last edited:
You're so retarded you don't even knw that Ngannou himself said he'd have made $15M had he just signed the UFC contracts since Stipe. That's more than Fury.

You're "low pay" is outdated nonsense. He's literally still down than if he'd jusst fought for the UFC.

Yes, he said he'd sign a contract worth 15 million if I can recall. That isn't the same as getting paid 15 million per fight. He would have gotten 8 million to fight Jones, 7 digits is standard for well known champions in the UFC.

He is making more money with his current deal than 15 million.

It isn't outdated at all. Do you think everyone in MMA is in on some conspiracy? They make more money than their reported purses but are still way below the % that athletes usually make relative to their sport/promotion.

Their pay is very low compared to the money the UFC generates, that is plain as day.

Why are people honestly surprised? Randy Couture's contract has been out for a long ass time now and that's all the information we need. The UFC does not pay well, never have, and never will.

It's the reason why Conor McGregor jeopardized everything to fight Mayweather.

1,000,000$ i guess that is something they make in NHL for one season in "low level"

He'd probably have been in jail if it wasn't for Dana, so, a milli compared to jail is pretty good.
Three things

1 it doesn't matter what someone "does for" someone else stealing is stealing

2 avoiding jail isn't worth multi millions avoiding prison is which is why rich people opt for civil suits from their victim that they themselves pay their victims out of pocket not their bosses

3 what on earth made you think it was probable that Dana "got him out of jail" your answer will determine rather or not you're two or single digit in, triple digits isn't in the question

Last edited:
doesnt matter. abject retards will still defend it in every fighter pay thread
I'd like to see them form a group and defend their point of view infront of an audience of fighters so the fighters can share their point of view.

Yes, he said he'd sign a contract worth 15 million if I can recall. That isn't the same as getting paid 15 million per fight. He would have gotten 8 million to fight Jones, 7 digits is standard for well known champions in the UFC.

He is making more money with his current deal than 15 million.

It isn't outdated at all. Do you think everyone in MMA is in on some conspiracy? They make more money than their reported purses but are still way below the % that athletes usually make relative to their sport/promotion.

Their pay is very low compared to the money the UFC generates, that is plain as day.
They make more from sponsorships one million is the total on top of sponsorships and ppv points. Everyone knows their fight purest back in 2014 Jon Jones was earilning 400 k per fight from the ufc.

As the UFC's highest paid athlete of 2014.

LOL. That's a joke.

That doesn't even make sense because the same article said he was making more than double that for some of his earlier fights.

Maybe he renogiatiated his PPV and it's not included otherwise it makes no sense.

Back