Jon jones will be back

kkudos123231

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I highly doubt He will get four years which could effectively end his career. Most likely he'll only get 1 or 2 years which isn't that long to begin with. Yeah it's during his prime years, but he'll come back and then defeat the champ again.
If you notice all his brother's have problems with drugs, recreational and peds. They will clearly do anything to get ahead. Are they cheaters? yeah, but overeem, Brock lesnar, mir, Barnett, all did. They take the punishment and move on, who cares about legacy.

Let it go bro.

He's done.

he may come back sure, but at this stage its literally a 95% chance that he fucks up said comeback either before or after the fight, somehow, and then disappears again. hard to care.

I hope UFC sends a message and terminates his contract. Enough is enough already.

3ee9363115c62ea15e411ad15e74653c.jpg

You poor thing.
Heres a hug, now let it go you cunt.

Report I saw said 18 months to four years. Would be absolutely corrupt if he got any less than 2. Guy comes back from a 1 year suspension and gets busted in his first fight back? Gotta be at least 2.

His legacy is set. The only fights he still needs at this point is a Gus rematch and a HW title shot. I think he can still do both inbetween suspensions before he's too much past his prime.

I hope UFC sends a message and terminates his contract. Enough is enough already.
No way they would do that. Other orgs would fight to sign him. He's the consensus best fighter in the world.

They should keep the cheating piece of shit in the UFC and make him serve his suspension.

No way they would do that. Other orgs would fight to sign him. He's the consensus best fighter in the world.

They should keep the cheating piece of shit in the UFC and make him serve his suspension.

I agree, let him go would be the most stupid idea ever
If he comes back, they should forcé him to fight at HW and give him some big names not related to title fights

Back